Downstate Hold Category

Started by DrQ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrQ

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey has anyone on Hold at Downstate, heard back yet, because I havent and I got that email saying that we should hear back at the end of May/Early June "by their estimates". Just wanted to know if Im alone.
 
hi.

I was on "Hold" not high priority hold since february and got moved to the alternate list at the end of may and got my acceptance on June 14th. So yes the movement from Hold to alternate waiting list is occurring.
 
I was put on Hold in March and I am still on hold. I sent them an E-mail and they said that its taking a bit longer and that we should be notified by late June (probably within a week or two at most).

I wonder if it is possible to be accepted straight from Hold at this late time?