DPT hopeful searching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GVaspiringPT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone recommend a school for me ?
i have applied to Elon, Arkansas state, Pacific, St.Augustine, NSU. i have not heard from all of them but i have been denied acceptance to NSU and Elon.
here are my Stats
Degree: BA Health and Exercise Science
University: Rowan University
GPA: 3.3
i have over 3600 experience hours at an out patient physical therapy clinic and over 80 hours of volunteer experience at various out patient clinics.i was a volunteer coach for an adaptive rowing class for 2 consecutive summers. i had an internship for 400 hours and an outpatient clinic.
i am in the midst of retaking the sciences and i have chem 2 and physics 2 yet to take, i received A's and Bs in the others.
i am willing to travel
i live in NJ
i plan to apply to Jefferson, USP, Scranton
 
What are your GRE scores? I would really do some research on PTCAS and look at schools that you meet the average for GPA and GRE of accepted students.
 
I agree with the post above. What are your GRE scores and what is your pre-req or science gpa? I'd recommend really researching places that look at the last 45-60 credit hours for GPA if you're retaking anything and getting stellar grades. I had a lot of hours myself and the same GPA. I had retaken courses and went through the entire list of schools (PTCAS and NON PTCAS) to determine which would be worth my time to apply to