You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DPT Pittsburgh HYBRID 2022
Started by Kaliahkern
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
futuresportspt
Full Member
I was wondering the same thing! I applied in August, and I know that they are planning on sending out acceptances sometime in November I believe
DancinPT2021
New Member
Has anyone received acceptance to the Pitt DPT Hybrid Program for 2022? I haven’t heard anything yet and am wondering if acceptances went out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i haven’t heard anything :/ applied late septemberHas anyone received acceptance to the Pitt DPT Hybrid Program for 2022? I haven’t heard anything yet and am wondering if acceptances went out?
physicaltherapy1234
Full Member
I have not heard anything at all. Was hoping we would hear today.
dptstressed
Full Member
Have not heard anything either. Just got the weird email today saying thanks for your interest, even tho I applied in September
Did you apply only for the hybrid program/was that your first choice over the residential?Have not heard anything either. Just got the weird email today saying thanks for your interest, even tho I applied in September
DancinPT2021
New Member
I got that weird email too and was very confused! I didn’t know if it was a determination or just a random email.Have not heard anything either. Just got the weird email today saying thanks for your interest, even tho I applied in September
dptstressed
Full Member
I chose it as my first choice but I said I’d go for either programs. I just assumed I’d have an easier shot into the hybrid because bigger class sizeDid you apply only for the hybrid program/was that your first choice over the residential?
DancinPT2021
New Member
Hoping to hear this week!
dptstressed
Full Member
Do you guys think the hybrid is easier to get into considering how much larger the class size is?
i would think so since the class size is intended to be around 90 i think vs 60 to residential. since it’s also the second class for them too, there might be lower applications numbers than it might normally if the hybrid program was older. during one of the info sessions i went to, they said for every 2 applicants, they accepted 1 last cycle. considering this class has 22 students we can infer the math there. i believe that they said the expectation was more like a 3 applicants to 1 accepted ratio, but who knows since the application period was still active. that’s my take on it!Do you guys think the hybrid is easier to get into considering how much larger the class size is?
Edit: I saw very recently that there were 22 students in this first cycle for hybrid and I just went to fact check myself, but cannot seem to find this number anymore. Take that with about 95% certainty!
Last edited:
dptstressed
Full Member
Wow great info - thank you!i would think so since the class size is intended to be around 90 i think vs 60 to residential. since it’s also the second class for them too, there might be lower applications numbers than it might normally if the hybrid program was older. during one of the info sessions i went to, they said for every 2 applicants, they accepted 1 last cycle. considering this class has 22 students we can infer the math there. i believe that they said the expectation was more like a 3 applicants to 1 accepted ratio, but who knows since the application period was still active. that’s my take on it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought it was email onlyDoes anyone know if in years past they let everyone know by email only or by phone call?
DancinPT2021
New Member
Does anyone know anyone currently in the hybrid program? Just wondering what their experience is like. 🙂
dptstressed
Full Member
Anyone here heard any news today?
Nope. My friend was high waitlisted but I haven’t heardAnyone here heard any news today?
alee_bee24
New Member
I got placed on the high waitlist yesterday (11/29) but I got accepted today (11/30) at around noon MST!
Kaliahkern
New Member
Congrats!!!!I got placed on the high waitlist yesterday (11/29) but I got accepted today (11/30) at around noon MST!
futuresportspt
Full Member
I just got off the waitlist this week! Still trying to officially decide where I’m going to go, but I’m leaning towards Pitt
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K