DPT school books/supplies

Started by dptdaisy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dptdaisy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any current PT students have suggestions on what books or study materials to get before I go to school? (Trying to give people productive christmas gift ideas)
 
I remember reading a thread (it may be one of the "ask me a question" 1st year threads) that talked about A&P being the toughest 1st year course. It gave a recommendation on a book to read over the summer to held prepare. I'll try a few searches to see if I can find it.

Not sure if this is what I remember, but it has some recommendations.
 
Last edited: