DPT SUNY Upstate phone call

Started by maghu123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maghu123

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody! Did anyone else receive a phone call from Upstate today/this evening? I got one around 6, but I was at work. They didn't leave a voice mail and when I called back they said the office is closed. I know I can just call tomorrow morning, but I have absolutely no patience and am dying to find out! Did anyone else get a call today? What was the decision? Thanks!
 
Not to lead you in any direction but when i was accepted there a couple months ago i did receive a phone call from SUNY however i missed it bc of work and did not have time to return the call. I got a email saying they accepted me that night, so hopefully that is good news to you. Goodluck!