• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Dr. Collins, Cliffs and other useful stuff for the PCAT

Shadowy66

Apr 24, 2012
  1. Pharmacy Student
I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!

jelani114

Sep 25, 2011
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I am offering Dr. Collins study package for the PCAT. It includes:

Verbal – 7 practice exams with 8 pages of analogy vocabularies!
Reading – 5 practice tests with Introduction to reading
Essay – 2 pages of topics to choose from for essay practices plus Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure.
Chemistry – 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology – Review of everything and 8 practice exams for this section
Quantitative – Similar to biology, this section has review for everything including calculus and statistics. 5 practice exams for this section

Aside from this I'm offering an e-book edition of Cliffs 5 PCAT PRACTICE TESTS, 60 analogies straight out of the Pearson Tests online, DETAILED ppt. summaries of biology from Kaplan, other useful biology stuff and if you buy I will also any PCAT questions. I got 97, 3.5, 3.5 using just everything I'm selling as my study material, with an emphasis on Dr. Collins of course.

EVERYTHING for just $130 SHIPPED to your door!

Let me know!

Thanks!
Do you still have that book? Please send me an email. [email protected]

About the Ads