Dr. Collins Materials For Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SEM16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my 2015 Dr. Collins materials for $100. Helped me so much on my exam and I took the updated exam just this September! It's in great condition with no writing or highlighting.

Message me or email me at [email protected] if interested or if you have any questions! Willing to negotiate price.
 
I am selling my 2015 Dr. Collins materials for $100. Helped me so much on my exam and I took the updated exam just this September! It's in great condition with no writing or highlighting.

Message me or email me at [email protected] if interested or if you have any questions! Willing to negotiate price.
Is the study guide still available