Dr. Collins PCAT for Sale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yanira Zapata

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Collins material include january and july updates. I bought it for 300 recently and took the test and got a 95% composite. I hope I get in to pharm school and so have no need of the material. I'm willing to sell mine for $200. Don't be scammed by other sellers that sell cheap copies here because sometimes they don't include everything. I'm willing to meet up if you live close by or send you some pictures with your name on them. The best method for payment would be Paypal. For more information email me at [email protected]