DR.COLLIns-PCAT REVIEW MATERIAL

Started by flip05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flip05

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i BOUGHT a used dr.collin's pcat review material and Im just wondering if got the original copy. After going through the materials specially at the biology section, I've noticed that some of the images we're not clearly printed. What did u guys have?
 
i BOUGHT a used dr.collin's pcat review material and Im just wondering if got the original copy. After going through the materials specially at the biology section, I've noticed that some of the images we're not clearly printed. What did u guys have?

I bought one originally from Dr.Collins and some of the pictures are not so clearly printed either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought mine directly from Dr. Collin's website and yes, a few images weren't very clear either. Even so, it was a superb study guide! I've used it since august 2009.
 
I wondered that about the copy I purchased. It was a little too pristine to have been previously used. I didn't write on it, but you can tell that I've handled it. When I received it, the condition was perfect. The pics were fuzzy as well.

The whole Dr. Collins product is a little odd. It is all in different fonts, some of it looks like it was done on a typewriter. It seems very pieced together. Looks aren't everything, though. It felt like a good study guide.
 
The whole Dr. Collins product is a little odd. It is all in different fonts, some of it looks like it was done on a typewriter. It seems very pieced together. Looks aren't everything, though. It felt like a good study guide.

I noticed that too and it drove me crazy. It's because each section is written by a different person. If you look at the contact information to use for any questions, it's a different person for each section. It does suck that it's so choppy from one section to the next, but when you think about it, it's better to have each section written by an individual specializing in that topic.