Dr Ivan Rusilko, DO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did this guy pick up in 'popularity' recently? I've never heard of him before. But I also do live under a rock.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Love it!!
That you are who you say you are. Post something on twitter or insta with SDN and the invitation.

Hahaha happily... and for the record .. i was sent here by a student who had asked me to address questions about how to go into this form of medicine as I love to try and help anyone who asks... but why not have some fun in between patients... @drivanrusilko ;)

Hahahaahahahahahahaha man to think this website is free too, this is awesome

All hail “ring leader” @libertyyne

For those interested check his instagram

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahaahahahahahahaha man to think this website is free too, this is awesome

All hail “ring leader” @libertyyne

For those interested check his instagram
Lol. I guess my keyboard warrioring is instagram famous now.

Is there a spot in ERAS I list this under?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Love it!!

Hahaha happily... and for the record .. i was sent here by a student who had asked me to address questions about how to go into this form of medicine as I love to try and help anyone who asks... but why not have some fun in between patients... @drivanrusilko ;)
Ha! Thanks for obliging with the verification. Certainly keeping my afternoon interesting.

Love it!!

I don’t think they were trying to provoke you. More to make sure that you, the real you, weren’t potentially being portrayed by a fake profile (mis)representing you. But you’re the real deal.

Reactions: 2 users
If I wanted to specialize in Lifestyle Medicine such as Dr Rusilko how would I go about it? I feel as though his approach to medicine is truly the Osteopathic philosophy in action.

I don't know anything about Dr Rusilko but I have heard of (rarely) both MD and DO doctors who do this.

With that said, there is no osteopathic philosophy worth keeping. It's not clear if you are a Dr, student or what but I'm not sure of even one osteopathic technique that is valid. Sadly, people who go into this type of medicine are often forced that direction after having poor opportunities available to them in DO school.

What a worthless individual practice of medicine.

@Dr. Ivan Rusilko, are you really so insecure that you have to defend yourself to medical students on SDN? Speaks volumes about the business that you engage in. I don't care for people like you and you are a great representation of one of many reasons why the medical system in the US is completely broken and people who actually need care don't get it. DO, MD, PT, ND, whatever you are, your business is catered to the rich and prosperous who throw money at anything that looks nice and makes them feel richer and better. Meanwhile, there are poor people who cannot even afford to see a PCP on a yearly basis and have undiagnosed significant conditions that could be prevented if only someone gave a crap about them. But nobody does. They move to Miami beach and sell BS treatments to rich people for millions of dollars. I can't even begin to imagine how ultimately nihilistic your life currently is.

If any medical students truly want to get into "lifestyle medicine"... shame on you. You are a waste of space of a seat that ought to belong to a person who genuinely cares about the betterment of mankind and eliminating or easing true suffering.

I will pray for you; there is still hope if you decide to do something meaningful with what remains of your life. You may have your sex, money, fortune, and fame. There is more to life than pursuing personal pleasure and fortune.

Members don't see this ad :)
What a worthless individual practice of medicine.

@Dr. Ivan Rusilko, are you really so insecure that you have to defend yourself to medical students on SDN? Speaks volumes about the business that you engage in. I don't care for people like you and you are a great representation of one of many reasons why the medical system in the US is completely broken and people who actually need care don't get it. DO, MD, PT, ND, whatever you are, your business is catered to the rich and prosperous who throw money at anything that looks nice and makes them feel richer and better. Meanwhile, there are poor people who cannot even afford to see a PCP on a yearly basis and have undiagnosed significant conditions that could be prevented if only someone gave a crap about them. But nobody does. They move to Miami beach and sell BS treatments to rich people for millions of dollars. I can't even begin to imagine how ultimately nihilistic your life currently is.

If any medical students truly want to get into "lifestyle medicine"... shame on you. You are a waste of space of a seat that ought to belong to a person who genuinely cares about the betterment of mankind and eliminating or easing true suffering.

I will pray for you; there is still hope if you decide to do something meaningful with what remains of your life. You may have your sex, money, fortune, and fame. There is more to life than pursuing personal pleasure and fortune.

While I agree with you to an extent, let’s drop this notion that the majority of people who go into medicine aren’t doing it to make a very good living. Sure most of us want to help people as well, but after years of training and sacrifice we deserve to be paid very well. Medicine is a funny business that hides behind altruism while stealing money from anyone and everything it can. Simply drop the guise and admit that a nice stable income is a huge plus of becoming a physician. All within reason of course

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

While I agree with you to an extent, let’s drop this notion that the majority of people who go into medicine aren’t doing it to make a very good living. Sure most of us want to help people as well, but after years of training and sacrifice we deserve to be paid very well. Medicine is a funny business that hides behind altruism while stealing money from anyone and everything it can. Simply drop the guise and admit that a nice stable income is a huge plus of becoming a physician. All within reason of course

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

No doubt. I never said that the majority aren't in it for the money or for a job - few can actually work for free. But there's a difference between a good stable income and being a scam artist selling snake oil to the rich masses. If your priority in medical school is to make money over taking care of your future patients, then I still say shame on you. I am happy to go into Family Medicine or some other low-paying, not glamorous specialty on the basis that 1) I get to help people who actually need help, and 2) I can provide for my wife and children. Which I can, even with the lowest end of salaries for physicians in the US, if necessary. If you desire to go into Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery, or whatever, then great! Those specialties are needed too. Just know why you're doing it.

I am not a communist. I merely just care about people. You should too. We all should.

If you take good care of patients who need the care (and prioritize their care over your own personal prosperity), and you are compensated based on your level of expertise and specialty, then I say that is fine. But where do we draw the line, and say enough is enough?

Then there's guys like @Dr. Ivan Rusilko . He does not deserve to be compensated for his sham medicine, nor does he truly desire to help people who actually need it. To his patients, they may feel as though they need it - and I don't place a judgement on them for that. But that doesn't mean that they do. It's the job of real doctors/nurses/mid level providers to help patients who need the help first and foremost, and for those who don't help them to understand that they do not - or that the treatment they need is not sexual, or appearance, or whatever, but may be more mental and/or emotional. That's what therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, family, friends, or faith-based/community activities are for. Not IVs full of stuff they don't need or clitoral injections or whatever else this guy and others of his type does.

Reactions: 6 users

I've said this in other posts (and very few seem to agree with me), but I believe that the core problem with medicine is that it is a monopoly. Due to artificial barriers (e.g., lengthy graduate education and training), there is an undersupply of physicians; while this increases physician salaries, it decreases patient access to care and puts patients at the mercy of their local physicians. In a system with a greater supply of physicians and more competition among physicians in local markets, I believe that charlatans like Dr. Rusilko would be weeded out; other physicians in Miami would be more eager to step forward and expose him as a fraud if they had vacant patient slots on their schedules.

At the end of the day, medicine is a business -- and good businessmen know how to exploit loopholes and take advantage of regulations. People like Dr. Rusilko are really taking advantage of medicine's monopoly status in order to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 1 users
@Dr. Ivan Rusilko .
A few things since you have labeled me the "ring leader"
You havent refuted anything I have said.
1. You wrote a novel that has you as the protagonist and that novel has 100% fake reviews according to the independent analysis site I linked.
2. The American Academy of Procedural Medicine's website which I screenshoted does have fake people listed as leadership. For those keeping track, it is not ABMS certified , so I could make a SDN academy of procedural medicine tomorrow and appoint my chair as the chair.
3. You have hunted lions in the past.

And no I wont debate you on instagram, because i dont have an instagram, also unlike you I do wish to obtain and complete a residency.

And if you want to debate someone on a public forum why not debate Dr.Katz who literally called what you are selling "snake oil".
South Beach's Elite Pay Thousands for IV Therapy Even Though Critics Say It's a Scam

""It's the latest snake oil off the huckster's cart," says Dr. David Katz, director of Yale University's Prevention Research Center. "It's not the first; it won't be the last — something else will replace it soon. But it slices, it dices, you can leap tall buildings in a single bound. It's terrific, except that we know none of this, and we just made it all up.""

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
And if you want to debate someone on a public forum why not debate Dr.Katz who literally called what you are selling "snake oil".
South Beach's Elite Pay Thousands for IV Therapy Even Though Critics Say It's a Scam

""It's the latest snake oil off the huckster's cart," says Dr. David Katz, director of Yale University's Prevention Research Center. "It's not the first; it won't be the last — something else will replace it soon. But it slices, it dices, you can leap tall buildings in a single bound. It's terrific, except that we know none of this, and we just made it all up.""

That involves debating a physician, not attempting to intimidate a bunch of students.

Reactions: 10 users
I've said this in other posts (and very few seem to agree with me), but I believe that the core problem with medicine is that it is a monopoly. Due to artificial barriers (e.g., lengthy graduate education and training), there is an undersupply of physicians; while this increases physician salaries, it decreases patient access to care and puts patients at the mercy of their local physicians. In a system with a greater supply of physicians and more competition among physicians in local markets, I believe that charlatans like Dr. Rusilko would be weeded out; other physicians in Miami would be more eager to step forward and expose him as a fraud if they had vacant patient slots on their schedules.

At the end of the day, medicine is a business -- and good businessmen know how to exploit loopholes and take advantage of regulations. People like Dr. Rusilko are really taking advantage of medicine's monopoly status in order to make a quick buck.
It's a little off topic to the thread but it's been said many times on this forum, from my own personal dealings with PCPs, and as outlined in the linked article that the issue is not physician shortage, but rather maldistribution of physicians to more "desirable" areas. It's much harder to correct this issue because of our country's emphasis on autonomy and freedom (which I fully support but you can see how a regional physician shortage could occur), outside of incentives to work in these areas like higher salaries and loan repayment.

Closing the Gap: Finding and Encouraging Physicians Who Will Care for the Underserved

Reactions: 3 users
It's a little off topic to the thread but it's been said many times on this forum, from my own personal dealings with PCPs, and as outlined in the linked article that the issue is not physician shortage, but rather maldistribution of physicians to more "desirable" areas. It's much harder to correct this issue because of our country's emphasis on autonomy and freedom (which I fully support but you can see how a regional physician shortage could occur), outside of incentives to work in these areas like higher salaries and loan repayment.

The maldistribution of physicians is a direct result of an overall shortage of physicians; these are NOT separate, mutually exclusive phenomena.

In the most desirable areas (e.g., Chicago and Manhattan), wages decline as additional physicians enter the market, so becoming a physician in these areas becomes less and less lucrative. As a result, physicians start to "spill over" into less desirable locations. When there is a net shortage of physicians, not enough physicians and up spilling over from relatively more desirable areas, leaving less desirable areas with an undersupply of physicians.

People who claim that this is somehow a maldistribution problem but not a shortage problem seem to generally fall into two groups: (1) those who are ignorant of economics, and (2) those who have an agenda -- who know that fighting a physician shortage would mean a loss of monopoly power and a significant dip in physician wages.

If we were to eliminate or reduce the massive barriers to market entry for potential physicians, both the physician shortage AND the physician maldistrubution problems would be ameliorated. To those who are informed and objective, this is nothing short of patently obvious.

The maldistribution of physicians is a direct result of an overall shortage of physicians; these are NOT separate, mutually exclusive phenomena.

In the most desirable areas (e.g., Chicago and Manhattan), wages decline as additional physicians enter the market, so becoming a physician in these areas becomes less and less lucrative. As a result, physicians start to "spill over" into less desirable locations. When there is a net shortage of physicians, not enough physicians and up spilling over from relatively more desirable areas, leaving less desirable areas with an undersupply of physicians.

People who claim that this is somehow a maldistribution problem but not a shortage problem seem to generally fall into two groups: (1) those who are ignorant of economics, and (2) those who have an agenda -- who know that fighting a physician shortage would mean a loss of monopoly power and a significant dip in physician wages.

If we were to eliminate or reduce the massive barriers to market entry for potential physicians, both the physician shortage AND the physician maldistrubution problems would be ameliorated. To those who are informed and objective, this is nothing short of patently obvious.
Source? Also, arguments are more effective without an either or fallacy inclusion. I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying I'd like to become educated like yourself on the contrary opinions to what I've seen and researched. Also, no need to get defensive, we are having a friendly debate.

And what is so wrong with also wanting to avoid a situation like the lawyers are in where there are too many of them, and now going to a "top" school matters so much more while those at lower levels either struggle to find employment or must practice in saturated markets or fields? A "spill over out of desireable markets into less desirable ones" model seems to me like it'd cause a similar problem, because desirable markets would likely become saturated past the point of greatly diminishing returns before people who otherwise would have pursued those markets would be motivated enough to go to undesirable places because of it.. I think distribution needs to be looked at before a shortage could actually be corrected.

That said, something to mitigate the indebtedness, litigation risk of practice for physicians, and increased number of GME spots would probably help with both distribution (specialty and geography) and shortage. Such a stupid decision to un-subsidize grad loans.

Last edited:

How to make friends and encourage productive discussion: insist that anyone who disagrees with you is ignorant of basic economics or has ulterior motives.

Because you seem to be into economics, let's consider the housing situation. Obviously, on a simple SxD curve, we would predict that increasing housing would decrease rents. But it's really not that simple. Rough estimates of deregulation, and thereby an increase in supply, lead to tepid decreases in rents. Or in other words, economists themselves don't just go, "need more houses," and wash their hands of the situation. Which houses and where are good followup questions. Noahpinion: Yuppie Fishtanks: YIMBYism explained without "supply and demand"

Similarly, simply increasing the supply of physicians ignores that the number of medical students considering rural med is at an all time low and trending down. We could substantially increase the number of physicians we train and possibly still only have a minimal effect the maldistribution issue.

One solution would be to find students from rural backgrounds, as they're more likely to return to a rural area than non-rural applicants and favor them in the admissions process. A second solution would be to increase residency slots in rural areas. These sorts of solutions would lead to a disproportionately large effect on the maldistribution problem. These sort of issues would likewise not be incompatible with an increase in physicians overall. But they are indeed distinct solutions from increasing the supply overall.

To bring it back to the housing situation, the solution for overcrowded cities isn't the simply build everywhere and hope that the solution works itself out. One must consider where it is desirable to live, why it is desirable, and how to best accommodate that. You then try to build strategically. Building the physician workforce strategically requires solutions that are more complex than simple increases in supply.

Reactions: 8 users
@Dr. Ivan Rusilko .
1. You wrote a novel that has you as the protagonist and that novel has 100% fake reviews according to the independent analysis site I linked.
2. The American Academy of Procedural Medicine's website which I screenshoted does have fake people listed as leadership. For those keeping track, it is not ABMS certified , so I could make a SDN academy of procedural medicine tomorrow and appoint my chair as the chair.

And no I wont debate you on instagram, because i dont have an instagram, also unlike you I do wish to obtain and complete a residency.

hahah happy to answer... since apparently you aren't open to discussing
@Dr. Ivan Rusilko .

Hahah good excuse for not debating hahaha ... i knew no one would answer it... The vail of anonymity -> such a fun little blanket to hide behind...

1, Yes,,, of course i wrote that,,, i was asked by an erotic author to use my history/image in the fitness and medical industry as the main character in one of her books,,, i said yes why not parlay something business wise as well as check off having a book possible published... i said we will write it together so i could control the arch... the marketing and all was done by the publisher so i have no clue how or what they did .. but financially and professional the book excelled my career so rock and roll... as a side note I have another trilogy coming out soon that you can openly criticize without reading... ;)
2. Way back in the day they asked me to be on that board because of my speaking/teaching abilities to their students (haven't worked with them in about 4-5 years) ... botox, fillers, prp, pain injections, hormone... etc... free appointment.. sure.. love to teach.. who wouldn't... and get paid for it... yes I'm sure you wouldn't have taken that...
3. Ah and the lion... let me guess... people who hunt lions are the devil right? Man the ignorance of you people on how the world really works is astonishing...

Dr. Katz,.. happily set it up... I love arguing doctors who have no clue what I'm doing... its priceless...

Enjoy the residency Doogie its been real ;) and open invite to stop by the office whenever ...

Thanks for the entertainment guys, enjoy your Friday night :)

Hahah good excuse for not debating hahaha ... i knew no one would answer it... The vail of anonymity -> such a fun little blanket to hide behind...

1, Yes,,, of course i wrote that,,, i was asked by an erotic author to use my history/image in the fitness and medical industry as the main character in one of her books,,, i said yes why not parlay something business wise as well as check off having a book possible published... i said we will write it together so i could control the arch... the marketing and all was done by the publisher so i have no clue how or what they did .. but financially and professional the book excelled my career so rock and roll... as a side note I have another trilogy coming out soon that you can openly criticize without reading... ;)
2. Way back in the day they asked me to be on that board because of my speaking/teaching abilities to their students (haven't worked with them in about 4-5 years) ... botox, fillers, prp, pain injections, hormone... etc... free appointment.. sure.. love to teach.. who wouldn't... and get paid for it... yes I'm sure you wouldn't have taken that...
3. Ah and the lion... let me guess... people who hunt lions are the devil right? Man the ignorance of you people on how the world really works is astonishing...

Dr. Katz,.. happily set it up... I love arguing doctors who have no clue what I'm doing... its priceless...

Enjoy the residency Doogie its been real ;) and open invite to stop by the office whenever ...

So first off, this sounds like it was written by a 6th grader who wanted to try and show the world they have some smarts. It might’ve been somewhat effective if you were, you know, a 6th grader...not someone who’s mysteriously earned a terminal degree, nearly double my age, and is (poorly) debating medical students on an anonymous forum.

1) @libertyyne brought up that your book has multiple fabricated reviews. While I’m sure he also has multiple issues with the actual content of your book, that was not what we were trying to discuss.
2) The allegation was that the board is made-up, holds no weight, and has fake names listed as members. You have done literally zero to prove otherwise but fabricate more information to toot your own horn.
3) “ Ignorance of how the world really works...” - The world revolves around a rich dingus killing lions for fun??? We never debated that you could do it.
Three argumentative points were brought up and inexplicably you avoided engaging in a real discussion about any of them. To top it off, you write like a prepubescent teenager.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6 users
upload_2018-8-4_7-8-2.gif

So first off, this sounds like it was written by a 6th grader who wanted to try and show the world they have some smarts. It nightly been somewhat effective if you were, you know, a 6th grader...not someone who’s mysteriously earned a terminal degree, nearly double my age, and is (poorly) debating medical students on an anonymous forum.

1) @libertyyne brought up that your book has multiple fabricated reviews. While I’m sure he also has multiple issues with the actual content of your book, that was not what we were trying to discuss.
2) The allegation was that the board is made-up, holds no weight, and has fake names listed as members. You have done literally zero to prove otherwise but fabricate more information to toot your own horn.
3) “ Ignorance of how the world really works...” - The world revolves around a rich dingus killing lions for fun??? We never debated that you could do it. We just think you’re a giant s***bag, which, by the way, you did absolutely nothing to defend your position against.

Three argumentative points were brought up and inexplicably you avoided engaging in a real discussion about any of them. To top it off, you write like a prepubescent teenager.

Let me preface this by saying I’m not necessarily defending Dr. Rusilko, but let me point out a few things:

First, #3 is actually a very misunderstood topic. 90% of anti-poaching in Africa is funded by big game hunts on animals who are marked to be put down anyways. Without “rich dinguses” paying boatloads of cash to go on these hunts, poaching would run rampant. The media trashed the girl who killed the large “rare” giraffe not too long ago, but nobody bothered to mention it was an old sterile male who was killing off younger fertile males and the park rangers were going to kill it anyways. Not as black and white of an issue as it may appear.

Secondly, I’m not sure how useful it is to point out his poor writing on an Internet forum. This guy is making more money than most doctors ever will - he can write however he wants.

Let me preface this by saying I’m not necessarily defending Dr. Rusilko, but let me point out a few things:

First, #3 is actually a very misunderstood topic. 90% of anti-poaching in Africa is funded by big game hunts on animals who are marked to be put down anyways. Without “rich dinguses” paying boatloads of cash to go on these hunts, poaching would run rampant. The media trashed the girl who killed the large “rare” giraffe not too long ago, but nobody bothered to mention it was an old sterile male who was killing off younger fertile males and the park rangers were going to kill it anyways. Not as black and white of an issue as it may appear.

Secondly, I’m not sure how useful it is to point out his poor writing on an Internet forum. This guy is making more money than most doctors ever will - he can write however he wants.
Ugh. I'll help respond to this. I'm well aware of big game hunts and their association with conservation but in that same turn it isn't so black and white. Not all cases involve those particular circumstances and it's often a rationalization for people to kill an animal. While this is just a personal opinion, you're an ass if you like killing things just to get off. Furthermore, the money that goes in for those hunts often is maldistributed and very small amounts support the local people and resources needed for adequate conservation. Much better models have been established that don't involve these actions but yeah... Not so black and white.

The argument of writing skills from the get go is an ad hominem. I'm with you there, but your back up response is he makes lots of money. How do you not feel dirty about that? I hate that argument... "Yeah he's X but he makes lots of money." This is no way excuses the accusation it literally just says that making money means they are excused from X in your eyes... Really....

Sent from my Pixel XL using SDN mobile

Dude, @Dr. Ivan Rusilko,

I say again. If your medical practice was actually a good thing you wouldn't even find it necessary to defend yourself in any manner to a medical student. Further, if you were practicing medicine in a fashion that is appropriate and beneficial to the world and how it "really works" then doctors across the nation would not be criticizing your practice or philosophy. Your posts, (which, however irrelevant, are written poorly) exude so much insecurity it is laughable.

Why don't you educate us on how the "real world" works? Oh wait. You don't need to. Because some of us actually have real life experiences that have shaped how we view the world. I understand how the "real world" works. I've seen the best that the world has to offer - people who willfully laid down their lives for others, and I've seen the worst - people who murdered the innocent and owned sex slaves. I've seen children get murdered simply for the sake of murdering children by evil men who would watch the world burn with their hatred, and I've seen men rush straight into gunfire to rescue a child knowing full well they might never come back. I have felt overwhelming love for the innocent lives who have suffered greatly at the hands of evil men, and I have experience black, full, total hatred for those same evil men as I mocked their rotting corpses (which I now regret). I know rich people who use their money wisely and are a benefit to society and the world, and I know rich people who are greedy, arrogant, and prideful. And everything in between. Tell me about your vast array of life experiences! Because I am sure they are laughable at best. Not all of us are 22 year olds who are wide eyed and have never set foot into the "real world". This is something in the real world: some people take advantage of people's ignorance and wealth when those same people have no idea what to use their wealth for. Rather than educating and helping they take advantage of others. Rich or poor, it is never right and you can never possibly justify taking advantage of other people. And that's just what practicing "lifestyle medicine" is - taking advantage of people's affluence. The real world for the vast majority of billions of our earth's population is that they can't throw money at anything to do whatever they like. These same people without the financial capability to do anything but survive could very much use charity from those who are financially capable. But some of the financially capable are too busy spending $100,000 to "improve their sex life" or whatever stuff you tell people to get their money. There are BILLIONS of people world wide who go without virtually any healthcare (and who are actually vitamin/nutritionally deficient). While you give people Vitamin B12 IVs that they don't need for ridiculous amounts of money. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Perhaps you could "enlighten" us - what are the real medical indications for B12 or Vitamin IV therapy? I accept credible established medical journals as a legitimate resource. Hopefully at least a retrospective or prospective cohort study, or perhaps a randomized controlled trial - to account for the placebo effect.

As an aside - you didn't answer any of the questions. The first was in regards to FAKE reviews for your book, the second was in regard to the FAKE staff members of the "American Academy of Procedural Medicine", and the third was not a question so much as a statement, which in response you doubled down on your conjecture that we are ignorant of how the world really works, without explaining why killing a lion is a justifiable thing to do with your time (and to be clear I am not saying there is not a justification - I just doubt the validity of said justification).

While we're on the theme of FAKE, since it seems to be a trend with you - why do you continue to practice FAKE medicine for your own benefit when you could use your education and intellect (or lack thereof..) to the benefit of others who ACTUALLY need it?

Oh and if you should choose to reply - with your credible evidence-based resources for your medical practice - please use proper grammar and syntax. It will help you seem credible, if you do happen to have any credibility left.

Just so you know - I only reply to this because I believe with all my heart that all persons (including yourself, however despicable you may be) are intrinsically valuable and have tremendous worth in the eyes of God. I care about you enough to actually take the time to write this. Because you can still change. But it's your choice. Maybe I don't fully understand you, but it is easy to see that what you do with most of your time is worthless.

"For the love of money is the root of all evils, and some people in their desire for it have strayed from the faith and have pierced themselves with many pains."

Lol, why are you guys feeding his ego? He clearly enjoys the attention.

Sad to see that LECOM awarded a diploma to someone who clearly was there to build a brand for selfish reasons. SAD!

Sad to see that LECOM awarded a diploma to someone who clearly was there to build a brand for selfish reasons. SAD!

You basically just perfectly described the AOA and COCA in a nutshell.