Dr. Laposata the new CP chair at Vandy?

Started by anonaaa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anonaaa

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard Dr. Laposata moved from MGH to Vandy, anyone know if he's the new CP chair there?
 
I heard Dr. Laposata moved from MGH to Vandy, anyone know if he's the new CP chair there?

Yeah, I am pretty sure he is. I heard this from our Program Director here at UAB. We were supposed to do a mock CAP inspection there (with a return visit from them) but they decided to wait since he is just coming in.
 
He is definately at Vandy. I interviewed there a few weeks ago!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard Dr. Laposata moved from MGH to Vandy, anyone know if he's the new CP chair there?

That guy is AWESOME. Seriously, and I dont say that about many pure CP people. That is a big blow for MGH imo.....