Dr. Perri shame on you.

Started by cohen4545
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohen4545

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Perri held a seat on St. Elizabeth's Hospital residency review and ETHICS committee?!!!!!. My experience with you realy indicate that you have no ethics, and actually I have some information on me shows that you are a liar, and that you have committed a lot of illegal practices while you were the dean of clinical sciences, and I'm here to expose you. It is not right to ruin one's great expectation.
 
What the @##$?!! Do you really think this is the right place to address Dr.Perri. I have no idea what you are talking about but surely this is not the right place to do so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.