-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dr. Seuss WW game thread
Started by SummerTheLynx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Once upon a time,
In a land not s far away
was a village based on rhymes
and other silly things to say
The place was named Seussville
where all the kids came to play
And the whole town would fill
Until that one fateful day
For it was on that first night
that the mayor turned up dead
all of the villagers were full of fright
as were the kids in the bed
So now you have been tasked
To shun the vicious few
for only when they are unmasked
will the town, once again, feel new
Congratulations, with all of your votes in, it is clear that @Jilary has been elected mayor. I am sure that this democratically elected mayor will serve you well.
It is currently Night1. Night deadline is currently set for 1 pm EST (will close earlier if everything is in, early close deadline is 7:30 am).
There are 26 players currently in this game.
Katroo
1. Wildzoo
2. Mad Jack
3. WillowLeaf
4. Touchpause
5. O Grady
Whoville
6. lupin
7.ZooVetHopeful
8. Cyndia
9. Allie
10. Gwen
Thneedville
11. Vetashley2118
12. BI
13. html
14. Rogert
15. Jilary
Jungle Of Nool
16. Dyachei
17. LIS
18. ResoluteMike
19. FFM
20. krist
Mulberry Street
21. DVMD
22. FS
23. SOV
24. fancymylotus
25. OneGrainOfSand
26. DocEspana
Rules are simply be as active as possible (yes we understand about tests and everything, just do your best
Also, no direct copy-paste from pms. That's all! 🙂
In a land not s far away
was a village based on rhymes
and other silly things to say
The place was named Seussville
where all the kids came to play
And the whole town would fill
Until that one fateful day
For it was on that first night
that the mayor turned up dead
all of the villagers were full of fright
as were the kids in the bed
So now you have been tasked
To shun the vicious few
for only when they are unmasked
will the town, once again, feel new
Congratulations, with all of your votes in, it is clear that @Jilary has been elected mayor. I am sure that this democratically elected mayor will serve you well.
It is currently Night1. Night deadline is currently set for 1 pm EST (will close earlier if everything is in, early close deadline is 7:30 am).
There are 26 players currently in this game.
Katroo
1. Wildzoo
2. Mad Jack
3. WillowLeaf
4. Touchpause
5. O Grady
Whoville
6. lupin
7.ZooVetHopeful
8. Cyndia
9. Allie
10. Gwen
Thneedville
11. Vetashley2118
12. BI
13. html
14. Rogert
15. Jilary
Jungle Of Nool
16. Dyachei
17. LIS
18. ResoluteMike
19. FFM
20. krist
Mulberry Street
21. DVMD
22. FS
23. SOV
24. fancymylotus
25. OneGrainOfSand
26. DocEspana
Rules are simply be as active as possible (yes we understand about tests and everything, just do your best
Also, no direct copy-paste from pms. That's all! 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Past mayor, sorry for not making that clearWait, did the past Mayor die or is Jilary slated to die?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Noobiest mayor evar
Noobiest mayor evar
I think you should do a WW game themed makeup look and post it
Contingent vote to lynch Grady purely out of revenge for last game.
Rules about editing? PMing within groups okay?
Lynch cyndia for obvious reasons
Edit to your heart's desire.Rules about editing? PMing within groups okay?
Go ahead and PM within groups.
All the above! No silly pm restrictions like last game.Rules about editing? PMing within groups okay?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm so doing this tomorrowI think you should do a WW game themed makeup look and post it
Speedy mod replies. 

All the above! No silly pm restrictions like last game.

lol you wouldContingent vote to lynch Grady purely out of revenge for last game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol you would
I did promise I would, so....
But really, we should probably lynch @StartingoverVet ... I'm not the Grinch, so he must be.
I'm getting confused with all the new avatars. How am I supposed to recognize who is posting now? Especially LIS's - those colors are way to cheerful and youthful, it confuses me. 🙁
Will change av after I get to a computer after tomorrow mornings three hours at the gym
Because he's the grinch?I'm getting confused with all the new avatars. How am I supposed to recognize who is posting now? Especially LIS's - those colors are way to cheerful and youthful, it confuses me. 🙁
I love all the new avatars! I'm A big Dr Seuss fan, so it will be fun to see how this all plays out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. Not sure if I can change my av...this one is just so me...
That's total wolf talk right there 😛I love all the new avatars! I'm A big Dr Seuss fan, so it will be fun to see how this all plays out.
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Ticks in Ticks
Tocks in Tocks
Tick on Tock in Tick in Tock
Tocks on Tick and Tick in Tock.
Tock in Tock on Tick on Tick.
Pick with skills
Pick with wills
Pick with skills and wills and daffodils
Look Sir, Look Sir, Look Mr. STL, sir
Let's lynch cyndia with skills and wills, sir
Tock
Tick
Tock
Ticks in Ticks
Tocks in Tocks
Tick on Tock in Tick in Tock
Tocks on Tick and Tick in Tock.
Tock in Tock on Tick on Tick.
Pick with skills
Pick with wills
Pick with skills and wills and daffodils
Look Sir, Look Sir, Look Mr. STL, sir
Let's lynch cyndia with skills and wills, sir
You all are rather eager to lynch. Isn't it night still?
Ugh! I'm so outraged by this "democratic" election! Democratic my ***!! Come on people, why are you all so ok with this?
Also, why are you all voting...
Also, why are you all voting...
For fun...Ugh! I'm so outraged by this "democratic" election! Democratic my ***!! Come on people, why are you all so ok with this?
Also, why are you all voting...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
!!!lynch allie!!! for trying to ruin the fun!
We're just too scared to argue with the modgods about the election...Ugh! I'm so outraged by this "democratic" election! Democratic my ***!! Come on people, why are you all so ok with this?
Also, why are you all voting...
Yeah I must have missed something... wtf was up with the mayor election?
Lynch Cyndia btw for incredibly obvious reasons
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Probably a role related thing. It's not unprecedented for there not to be an actual election, or for the election to be rigged, etc.Yeah I must have missed something... wtf was up with the mayor election?
More night-lynching... Bloodthirsty ww-ers. 🙄Lynch Cyndia btw for incredibly obvious reasons
![]()
There's a surprising lack of funny cow gifs or memes. Also, when I was searching for funny cow things, I came across the half-a-cow/cow-anatomy gif. It made me simultaneously sad and nostalgic for WW101 where I first saw that creepy gif.
Oh those were good times.
It seems that jimmies from recent games are still fully rustledMore night-lynching... Bloodthirsty ww-ers. 🙄
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Back when @WillowLeaf used a spreadsheetOh those were good times.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll rustle your jimmiesIt seems that jimmies from recent games are still fully rustled
There's a "back when"? Uh, no, I still use one when I have time. 😀 It's just evolved and become more streamlined.Back when @WillowLeaf used a spreadsheet
Only if I can film itI'll rustle your jimmies
I don't know why that cracked me up so much. 🤣I'll rustle your jimmies
In b4 WZs finger wagging emoticon
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh, I didn't know! I actually had a rudimentary spreadsheet in that game. Moved to notecards in the one after that. And then gave up on keeping track of things altogether.There's a "back when"? Uh, no, I still use one when I have time. 😀 It's just evolved and become more streamlined.
You know my policy on filming thingsOnly if I can film it
Rustled jimmies are always hysterical 😉
Ugh rigged elections always make me nervous.
Ugh rigged elections always make me nervous.
Oh that's right. Fine, MJ can be there too....You know my policy on filming things
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Now we're getting somewhere 😉Oh that's right. Fine, MJ can be there too....
It's tougher with school starting and being busier, but it's a good way to keep track of feels. My memory for names is so bad that I forget day-to-day who I have feels about.Oh, I didn't know! I actually had a rudimentary spreadsheet in that game. Moved to notecards in the one after that. And then gave up on keeping track of things altogether.
You know my policy on filming things
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank LIS, the Jimmy rustling queen.Rustled jimmies are always hysterical 😉
Ugh rigged elections always make me nervous.
Gender confusion intended
Probably a role related thing. It's not unprecedented for there not to be an actual election, or for the election to be rigged, etc.
Rigged elections? Never!! What sort of mod would do that??
In all seriousness. The mayor thing is a nice mechanic gone completely wrong with every game now doing it. Making mayor a joke or a preset variable is the only way to go.
Back when @WillowLeaf used a spreadsheet
Ahem
Lynch everyone but me
Winning has never been this easy.
Winning has never been this easy.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My feels are usually so wrong that they're not worth keeping track of 😀It's tougher with school starting and being busier, but it's a good way to keep track of feels. My memory for names is so bad that I forget day-to-day who I have feels about.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K