Dr. Seuss WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rigged elections? Never!! What sort of mod would do that??

In all seriousness. The mayor thing is a nice mechanic gone completely wrong with every game now doing it. Making mayor a joke or a preset variable is the only way to go.
Would you like to borrow a cane so you can shake it at us noobs? 😉
 
Would you like to borrow a cane so you can shake it at us noobs? 😉

large.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did promise I would, so....


But really, we should probably lynch @StartingoverVet ... I'm not the Grinch, so he must be.
Hmmm.

There is something rotten in denmark.

I am NOT the grinch.
Very unhappy.
But just wondering, is the grinch really going to be a wolf? I mean he does end up with a pretty darn big heart....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posting from my phone, thus I will update this later to reflect the dr. Seuss theme. For now, the punch line.

Dead is HTML, thing 2, who was able to pm with a couple of people outside of her group.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WZ, I was talking to Cyndia about liking the post. I think it's as obvious as it can be that you're not silenced. 😛
You never know, I could be restricted to less than 200 posts per day!
I was liking the part about me being amusing, I was very flattered 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad