Drake University C/O 2017

Started by pharm boi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm boi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
decided to start one up for Drake, there hasnt been a post for them since 09 😱

anyone else interviewing at Drake Friday Feb 22? 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was going to interview today but we got postponed until the 1st because of the snowstorm! I'm from Minnesota and know a lot of people who have gone to Drake and loved it! There is not a lot of info on the interview process but I'm sure it will be very similar to other pharmacy schools questions.
 
I was supposed to interview on the 2/22 as well but because they postponed it, I don't know if I can interview there anymore since I already have an interview for Maryland on 3/1 🙁
 
I interviewed yesterday. Theres an interview and writing test, both of which we are not suppose to disclose any info on. They make you sign a statement saying you understand this. Never seen this at any other schools interview process. Thats probably why theres so limited info about the process. Its like any other interview though so dont sweat it. Im really interested in their pharmd/law duel degree sounds like a great opportunity!!!!
 
I'm also still waiting for the admissions decision, I interviewed on the 25th. Hopefully we will hear back soon! 🙂
 
I'm also still waiting for the admissions decision, I interviewed on the 25th. Hopefully we will hear back soon! 🙂

I emailed Sara Bonney and she said due to rescheduling of interview dates, we would know roughly within the next two weeks (This was on 3/4)... So i'm hoping sometime this week!
 
I spoke to sara yesterday and she said that decisions will be emailed out by the end of the week... because they're emailed i'm assuming she means the end of the school week so they don't have to come in over the weekend to hit send... thoughts?