• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Drake University C/O 2017

About the Ads

rx0664

Sep 25, 2012
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I was going to interview today but we got postponed until the 1st because of the snowstorm! I'm from Minnesota and know a lot of people who have gone to Drake and loved it! There is not a lot of info on the interview process but I'm sure it will be very similar to other pharmacy schools questions.

pharm boi

5+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2012
  1. Pharmacy Student
I interviewed yesterday. Theres an interview and writing test, both of which we are not suppose to disclose any info on. They make you sign a statement saying you understand this. Never seen this at any other schools interview process. Thats probably why theres so limited info about the process. Its like any other interview though so dont sweat it. Im really interested in their pharmd/law duel degree sounds like a great opportunity!!!!

kmldx4

7+ Year Member
May 28, 2012
  1. Pharmacist
I spoke to sara yesterday and she said that decisions will be emailed out by the end of the week... because they're emailed i'm assuming she means the end of the school week so they don't have to come in over the weekend to hit send... thoughts?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.