Dress code

Started by ddsstar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddsstar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I got into dental school this year. And i have nothing in my wardrobe for school.
Can someone help me with what I need to buy before i start school....like more scrubs or formals and when do u wear what ??? any advise is welcome
PS- im a girl btw
 
Hi everyone
I got into dental school this year. And i have nothing in my wardrobe for school.
Can someone help me with what I need to buy before i start school....like more scrubs or formals and when do u wear what ??? any advise is welcome
PS- im a girl btw

I would ask someone in admissions or student affairs what the dress code is. Some schools make you purchase scrubs from them directly since they need to be a certain color or style. Sometimes you can wear professional dress but it depends on the school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
I got into dental school this year. And i have nothing in my wardrobe for school.
Can someone help me with what I need to buy before i start school....like more scrubs or formals and when do u wear what ??? any advise is welcome
PS- im a girl btw
Depends on the school entirely. Some schools have no dress code for class so you don't have to come in scrubs to your lectures.