Drexel Emergency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shpate

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone I need your help. Does Drexel require you to send a photo along with the secondary. I just sealed their envelope and realized that I had not checked whether they wanted it or not. If someone could tell me I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i have the Drexel application in my hot little hands, and I see nothing mentioning a picture. Did you get a cashier's check, certified check or money order- cuz i guess they don't trust our personal checks.

Hehe...I hate it when I forget whether I had to do something or not. Drexel's secondary didn't ask for a picture though so you're ok. :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by kiping
i have the Drexel application in my hot little hands, and I see nothing mentioning a picture. Did you get a cashier's check, certified check or money order- cuz i guess they don't trust our personal checks.

doh! i sent them a personal check..thanks for the reminder...i'll give them a call and see what to do

Yeah I am sending them a money order. Thanks for the input everyone.