• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

dcarinci

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
If you want an earlier interview at Drexel (and therefore a better chance of getting in!) check the online schedule periodically! I received an invite yesterday and chose April 10 b/c it was the earliest date available. Just a few minutes ago I clicked "reschedule" to see if anything earlier opened up and i snagged a spot almost a month earlier. Stay vigilant.

Soggun

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Very, very good advice! After I saw this post I went to reschedule my interview and was able to move up from 4/16 to 3/7!! Thanks again!

MeMoMa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
when did you get the invite?

About the Ads

wearyassistant

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
CT
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If you want an earlier interview at Drexel (and therefore a better chance of getting in!) check the online schedule periodically! I received an invite yesterday and chose April 10 b/c it was the earliest date available. Just a few minutes ago I clicked "reschedule" to see if anything earlier opened up and i snagged a spot almost a month earlier. Stay vigilant.

Thanks dcarinci, I did the same and now my interview date is 3/19/07.

PRIMER

God's Soldier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am canceling my interview at Drexel scheduled for monday tonight. I hope that helps someone. Good luck.

PRIMER

God's Soldier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Its for March 12th. Good Luck

Malla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'm dropping my interview date too. It's for March 30th not too much sooner, but its something. Hope an SDNer gets it!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.