Drexel interview scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dcarinci

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you want an earlier interview at Drexel (and therefore a better chance of getting in!) check the online schedule periodically! I received an invite yesterday and chose April 10 b/c it was the earliest date available. Just a few minutes ago I clicked "reschedule" to see if anything earlier opened up and i snagged a spot almost a month earlier. Stay vigilant.

Members don't see this ad.

Very, very good advice! After I saw this post I went to reschedule my interview and was able to move up from 4/16 to 3/7!! Thanks again!

when did you get the invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you want an earlier interview at Drexel (and therefore a better chance of getting in!) check the online schedule periodically! I received an invite yesterday and chose April 10 b/c it was the earliest date available. Just a few minutes ago I clicked "reschedule" to see if anything earlier opened up and i snagged a spot almost a month earlier. Stay vigilant.

Thanks dcarinci, I did the same and now my interview date is 3/19/07.

I am canceling my interview at Drexel scheduled for monday tonight. I hope that helps someone. Good luck.

I am canceling my interview at Drexel scheduled for monday tonight. I hope that helps someone. Good luck.

is that the 12 or 19th u are referrin to? also, have u dropped it yet?
thanx

Its for March 12th. Good Luck

I'm dropping my interview date too. It's for March 30th not too much sooner, but its something. Hope an SDNer gets it!

I'm dropping my interview date too. It's for March 30th not too much sooner, but its something. Hope an SDNer gets it!

Got it even before I saw this post. ty :)

Fantastic! Good luck! :)