Drexel Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JHI42084

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I dont think they are interviewing for the waitlist yet...with your stats I think you have a good shot depending on you ECs and your interview performance...you got an interview so they are interested in you....they typically accept 1/2 of those they interview

When were you complete, if you don't mind...?

Members don't see this ad :)
I dont think they are interviewing for the waitlist yet...with your stats I think you have a good shot depending on you ECs and your interview performance...you got an interview so they are interested in you....they typically accept 1/2 of those they interview

as in...they accept 50% post-interview? or is that including people taken off the waitlist?

they're not interviewing for waitlist spots. definitely go, and you have a good chance of getting in based on stats.
plus, the fact that they invited you means they like you.

Also, since you're asking this question, it sounds like you already have acceptances/other interviews/other schools that you'd rather go to.

They get a lot of applicants, and they have a pretty big class size so i'd say you'd have a chance of getting in if you go to the interview.

--

Last edited: