Drexel/MCP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DZT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,
I got a Drexel interview for next week and I was wondering whether anyone could offer any insight on the matter beyond what is found on SDN Interview Feedback. Thanks.
Also, I hear that 10% of apps get interviewed. Does anyone know what percentage of interviewees get an acceptance. Thanks again.

DZT

Members don't see this ad.

Do u mind if to share with us ur MCAT score and GPA?
I just wanna know if I have a shot.
thanx :confused:

Last year I got an interview (and was accepted) with 3.5/30M.

Members don't see this ad :)
3.74 GPA/29S MCAT

ECs, Clinicals, Awards, etc. listed on AMCAS: Big Bros/Big Sisters, Hospice, Surgical Observer, Rural Medical Observer, Medical Term Abroad, Phi Beta Kappa, Rugby Team, Psychiatric Clinical Research Assistant, College Premedical Award, English Major, College Radio Deejay

Hopefully they are not MCAT oriented!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT % OF INTERVIEWEES AT MCP GET THE ACCEPTANCE????

Originally posted by DZT
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT % OF INTERVIEWEES AT MCP GET THE ACCEPTANCE????

i dont know for sure, but i'd guess its pretty high. they say they get 10K applications. if they interview ~10 percent, thats about 1000 interviewees. they have a gigantic class to fill (250), and they're on the lower tier end of the med school spectrum so they have lots of waitlist movement, as evidenced by the threads last spring.