ralhtar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Status (Visible)
Is anybody thinking about cancelling their drexel or nymc interview...i've mine in the third week of april..and i'm just wondering if neone is cancelling theirs and i could possibly get those dates...
cheers
ralhtar

ek6

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2004
Status (Visible)
dude, keep calling them...like every few days if you haven't already gotten your interview pushed up. Leave them your number too so they can call you and always have you in mind if a cancellation popped up. This stategy worked wonders for me.

SaltySqueegee

El Rey de Salsa
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2003
www.studentdoctor.net
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
Originally posted by ralhtar
Is anybody thinking about cancelling their drexel or nymc interview...i've mine in the third week of april..and i'm just wondering if neone is cancelling theirs and i could possibly get those dates...
cheers
ralhtar

Per my Drexel Letter... thread. If it's an acceptance, I will cancel my 3-22 interview to NYMC so that you can call to snag it. Keep checking the thread to see if I get it. Fingers crossed...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.