Drexel PMED... Anyone have info on this program

Started by zorroy2k
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zorroy2k

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, Does anyone have information about this program either through word of mouth or firsthand knowledge? The info on this site is pretty scarce when it comes to this program. I was wondering how rigorous this program is compared to other formal programs. I want to go to a good program but I also want to get As. HES is tempting b/c of the Harvard name and everything but I am sure there are other good programs where it is easier to get As. Thx.