Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Drexel Secondary Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by st85, Mar 28, 2004.

1. st85

st85 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I remember last year when I applied to Drexel, their secondary asked which pathway I would choose between the IFM and PIL. But I dont remember if this years secondary asked that question, does anyone know? I am going there for an interview tuesday and I want to know if the secondary asked that question or not so I am prepared in case it comes up at the interview.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Adapt

Adapt 2K Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't think it asked in the secondary this year. They will talk about IFM and PIL extensively on the interview day. It did not come up in the actual interviews for me at least.

4. TheRussian

TheRussian Life Size Mirror
    7+ Year Member

There was definetely no mention of IFM or PIL on the secondary. I didn't even know about them until my student host told me the night before my interview.

5. snapdad

snapdad Rock and Roll Doctor
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Yeah, it's not on the secondary this year...they don't ask you to start thinking about making a choice between IFM and PIL until the interview. You don't have to choose then, but if you're accepted you check a box that states which program you're interested in.

6. BklynWill

BklynWill EM Attending
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    After my interview last year, for statistical purposes, I was asked what program I might be interested in. This year they didn't ask at all.