Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dryacku

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have info on this program, current residents or students

As far as hours, cases, and anything else that may help?

I have seen some threads out there, but any additional help

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i canceled philly so i wasn't going to write anything but since no one has responded i will share my second hand information from a friend who interviewed there. she said it is basically a middle of the road program in all ways - hours, etc. she interviewed at jeff, temple and drexel. she doesn't post/lurk here so i will share her comparison of temple, drexel, jeff.
hours: temple>drexel>jeff (meaning temple had the most hours)
moonlighting: jeff>temple>drexel (none)
rest seeming pretty equal to her. hope that helps some. i will ask her next time i talk to her for more info or let her use my computer to pm you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks

i canceled philly so i wasn't going to write anything but since no one has responded i will share my second hand information from a friend who interviewed there. she said it is basically a middle of the road program in all ways - hours, etc. she interviewed at jeff, temple and drexel. she doesn't post/lurk here so i will share her comparison of temple, drexel, jeff.
hours: temple>drexel>jeff (meaning temple had the most hours)
moonlighting: jeff>temple>drexel (none)
rest seeming pretty equal to her. hope that helps some. i will ask her next time i talk to her for more info or let her use my computer to pm you.