DrHouston Answer my question please

Started by Prosthoman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prosthoman

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know you have lots of experience with the WREB, my oprative patients has and upper Left and lower right lass 2 for me. I am planning to do both of them one for composite and one for amalgam, do they let me do it on the same day since they are in 2 difference quadrants?
please answer this if you can.
 
I know you have lots of experience with the WREB, my oprative patients has and upper Left and lower right lass 2 for me. I am planning to do both of them one for composite and one for amalgam, do they let me do it on the same day since they are in 2 difference quadrants?
please answer this if you can.


Yes you can do it on the same day and even the same time if theyre not in occlusion. you can prep both and fill both at the same time. if theyre in occluion youll have to do it seperately but still can be done on the same day. good luck