Drive thru only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnpharm01

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
With COVID-19 upon us have any of your pharmacies gone drive thru only?

Members don't see this ad.

There are no plans to do thatin California-Bay area. They are installing plexi windows to shield the pick up windows

Members don't see this ad :)
At In N Out or Chik Fil A sales have gone down in shelter-in-place states. I went to In N Out a few weeks ago before they closed the dining room for takeout and no one else came inside and literally only 4 cars in drive-thru at 3 PM. Sales have not gone down at retail pharmacies.

If you did pickup-only drive-thru at the pharmacy it might not be so bad

Are they going to make Pharmacists and Techs dig their own graves as well once they get sick? Guess if it saves a buck....

If you work in an area with filthy customers and no respect for social distancing you probably have it by now.

You don't have it if you don't test! That is basically Walmart's approach to it . No one's cleaning at the amount of frequency required.

My retail experience says the public is pretty filthy all over. I've been hearing of horrible conditions all over retail right now. I'm thankful every day that I escaped that cesspool.

Reactions: 1 users
This is the only time I wish my pharmacy actually had a drive thru.

We are encouraging people to pull up in the parking lot and we are carhopping. But we also have a lot more latitude than a state-regulated pharmacy. All you need is a Major General to agree and amazing things happen very quickly.