Kyler Mwwrray
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on dropping my
Biochem concentration before I start med school in the fall. I am pursing a degree in chemistry and have already completed my med school pre reqs. The only thing that will change is I won’t have a concentration listed on my degree but will still graduate with a BS in chemistry. I’ve been accepted to a med school so far but was wondering if this would affect my acceptance?
Biochem concentration before I start med school in the fall. I am pursing a degree in chemistry and have already completed my med school pre reqs. The only thing that will change is I won’t have a concentration listed on my degree but will still graduate with a BS in chemistry. I’ve been accepted to a med school so far but was wondering if this would affect my acceptance?