Drug discount card company set up

Started by rph1997
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph1997

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I need a help from any forum members who can be of any help. I am a pharmacist since last 13 years and I would like to start my own drug discount card company which can be helpful for patients to save money on generic drug as well as brand name drug. Does anybody guide me as how can I start my own drug discount card. To whom should I contact to do this. I have enough staffs to do marketing of the card and everything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pharmacist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are already a million drug discount cards (although I think half of them eminate from the same company.) Does the world *really* need another drug discount card? Personally, even I can't imagine the profit, after all the advertising that would be needed to go head to head against the established drug discount cards would be worth it.