Drug Testing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning ten months in advance actually. I get quite excited about it....

Edit:
If anything, you should get extra points for doing weed.. Weed + successful premed is not easy to pull off.
hahaha.. funny enough that it is decriminalized in mass. and seems to be getting close to it in ny

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Almost 4 years later and he's still looking for the answer.

I wish people would check the dates when using the search feature. Anyway I have got to think that hospitals will check once you get into your 3rd and 4th years.

they DO, my first clinical rotation is in one week and im scared out of my mind. I only did it once in years at a friends bday party this weekend. i think im screwed

they DO, my first clinical rotation is in one week and im scared out of my mind. I only did it once in years at a friends bday party this weekend. i think im screwed

Depends on when the test is. If the test is in one week then you will almost certainly pass, especially if you exercise and drink plenty of water.

This thread is from 2005. I'm closing it and letting it return to eternal slumber. Fret not, this topic is brought up at LEAST once every month. You can have your say in a more recent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.