dry/erase white boards OAT

vc84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AHHH!! i just called the prometric center and they guy said ill be getting a white board!:scared: What the heck!?! I know we need to conserve paper..but come on..jeez. anyone taken it recently with the white board? Was it big/small? Thick/thin pen?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi vc84,

I called the ADA and they said I would get a white board but when I went to my Prometric Center I got yellow scrap paper and pencils...so strange!!

I actually went out to Staples and BOUGHT a dry erase board and pens to practice with...just stay calm and confident - you will do great!!

Yeah but it sucks to keep having to erase the board!
I called the test center where I am going to take it and he told me about the dry erase boards, I even asked if the other center which is close by does it too and he said they only have dry erase boards too..:mad: I just hope its not tooo small, and hopefully the pens are thin

At my test center, I received a booklet of about 6 or so blue pages along with 2 pencils. My advice to those using white boards is to write small so you don't have to erase it as often. If you keep it organized enough, it shouldn't be much worse than using a paper booklet.