dry socks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhettoric

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you in the NY city area (or anywhere else currently experiencing a torrential downpour), be sure to pack some dry socks in your bag for test day. When I took my mcat on the 12th my feet were soaked and it was less than fun.

Members don't see this ad.

while we're on the topic of socks... i highly recommend the "Snuggle Socks" from the Life is Good brand for test day. :) i think it was my socks that got me through my test last week. :p

For those of you in the NY city area (or anywhere else currently experiencing a torrential downpour), be sure to pack some dry socks in your bag for test day. When I took my mcat on the 12th my feet were soaked and it was less than fun.

I'm having trouble understanding this post - rain comes from the sky, not the ground, right? maybe this is some east coast phenomenon?

Severe flooding. We're experiencing a nor'easter right now. So, that's where the dry socks come in handy. :thumbup: