Screamapillar

7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone, I'm still working right now, and as everyone goes back to work, my commute has returned to its normal crappy 55min+ status each way. As I approach my September test date, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for podcasts or lectures that can be listened to while driving. Khan Academy seems a little too visual for me, I'm not trying to die watching an explanation of isoelectric point.

In case it makes a difference, the main things I want to work on are psych and sosc concepts, that's where I feel I have the most room to grow at the moment.

JimKimSlim

Feb 5, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I feel you since I was in your boat once (studying and working full-time with 40 minutes commute). In my case, it was only a 7 mile drive but the traffic was so bad and there were so many traffic lights that i had to stop my car the majority of the time, so I got to use the KA app and do their practice problems or reviewed my Anki deck. I don’t think it really helped me that much, but I thought it would be better than doing nothing.

GreenDuck12

7+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
You can download mp4 files of all the KA psych/soc videos. I listened through each one 4x by listening to it on my commute.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.