MCAT prep to listen to while driving?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted555445

Hi everyone, I'm still working right now, and as everyone goes back to work, my commute has returned to its normal crappy 55min+ status each way. As I approach my September test date, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for podcasts or lectures that can be listened to while driving. Khan Academy seems a little too visual for me, I'm not trying to die watching an explanation of isoelectric point.

In case it makes a difference, the main things I want to work on are psych and sosc concepts, that's where I feel I have the most room to grow at the moment.

Members don't see this ad.

I feel you since I was in your boat once (studying and working full-time with 40 minutes commute). In my case, it was only a 7 mile drive but the traffic was so bad and there were so many traffic lights that i had to stop my car the majority of the time, so I got to use the KA app and do their practice problems or reviewed my Anki deck. I don’t think it really helped me that much, but I thought it would be better than doing nothing.

You can download mp4 files of all the KA psych/soc videos. I listened through each one 4x by listening to it on my commute.

Members don't see this ad :)