Dscke 2010 canada

Started by Magali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Magali

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

If you are preparing for the Nov 2010 DSCKE in Canada welcome to this thread. I think we can share our thoughts and doubts, discuss questions and material useful for our preparation.
We still have 4 months of hard work and study ahead of us and it would be nice to have a group in which we could find the support and help to achieve our goal.
Of the four components of the examination, the literature appraisal part is the one that I feel less prepared for, so that's the one I am focusing right now. If you have any suggestion of how to prepare for this one, it will be deeply apreciated.

Good luck to everyone!!
👍
 
HI
M planing for NBDE-2011 , I was wondering about how much time should i devote to part -1 and part-2.. M left with 6 months ..How should i plan it well and get sucess...
Thanks
 
Hi Magali,

I am appearing for the dscke too. Maybe we can prepare together. For the lit. appraisal I am using some of the books in the list, and kaplan.
 
Hi Chanty!!

thank you for replying, and for the tip. I am not alone now 🙂. I am going to send you my email so we can figure out a plan. Thanks again!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

If you are preparing for the Nov 2010 DSCKE in Canada welcome to this thread. I think we can share our thoughts and doubts, discuss questions and material useful for our preparation.
We still have 4 months of hard work and study ahead of us and it would be nice to have a group in which we could find the support and help to achieve our goal.
Of the four components of the examination, the literature appraisal part is the one that I feel less prepared for, so that's the one I am focusing right now. If you have any suggestion of how to prepare for this one, it will be deeply apreciated.

Good luck to everyone!!
👍
hi did you take the DSCKE? if yes how were the questions? thanks
 
Hello,

If you are preparing for the Nov 2010 DSCKE in Canada welcome to this thread. I think we can share our thoughts and doubts, discuss questions and material useful for our preparation.
We still have 4 months of hard work and study ahead of us and it would be nice to have a group in which we could find the support and help to achieve our goal.
Of the four components of the examination, the literature appraisal part is the one that I feel less prepared for, so that's the one I am focusing right now. If you have any suggestion of how to prepare for this one, it will be deeply apreciated.

Good luck to everyone!!
👍
Hi all,
I am an orthodontist from india. I am planning to appear for dscke nov 2011. Can you please guide me how to prepare for this exam? what all things to be taken care? Any Specific book or NBDE question paper? please let me know please mail me at [email protected]