The DSCKE in Orthodontics-Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ortho.lg

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear colleagues,

I would like some help in regards to the DSCKE exam in Canada. I would like to take this exam in 2021.
If I understand correctly, the specialty does not matter and the exam is the same for all specialties.
I would like to know:
-Is there a complete list of study materials? or any information in regards to the study material?
-For people who have passed the exam: do you have any suggestions or advice?
-After passing the exam, if we are required to repeat one additional year for DSATP, is it a daily course load?

Thank you all in advance.
 
Hi everyone,
Has anyone taken the DSCKE for OMFS. If yes any recommendations for study material ?? Like it is mentioned in the previous post I also assume the exam for all specialities is the same.. Can anyone please give some more clarification ?