-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DSCKE- dental speciality core knowledge exam-Canada
Started by Sherif50
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hi dear
I would like to know if you found ant new information and/or experience you did through these years about the DSCKE exam,
Regards
Ehsan
I would like to know if you found ant new information and/or experience you did through these years about the DSCKE exam,
Regards
Ehsan
hi,
I'm interested to have contact with any one who came across, gone through or have information about this exam ?
Hi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
I'm a foreign trained Orthodontist too, I'm willing to write this exam in 2014 too, though still hesitated, as the subjects seem very wide, like you need to know everything about everythin, and it is not guaranteed that we can do anything with it even if you pass and achieve good results. Anyhow,, do you have any references, previous exams,, ill start my research and tell you if i find anything,,, greetingsHi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi.im a periodontist ...can some one tell me the eligibility criteria and the study material required to give the speciality exam in canada?
Hi I am an orthodontist and will be applying for DSCKE2014 and would like to contact any orthodontist applying to this exam to share information.
hiHi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
would love to share info regarding DSCKE in nov 2014
who can apply only those who has specialist degree like MDS (INDIA) or BDS PEOPLE ALSO CAN APPLY?
Hi~ all I'm prepareing DSCKE in 2015. I'm going to make a group for it
plz add me on facebook. Thanks! Good Luck! everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/joosung.kang.75
plz add me on facebook. Thanks! Good Luck! everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/joosung.kang.75
Hey. Does anybody has any information on course / reference books for DSCKE? I think exam would be different for all specialities. But any question bank or reference books for the exam like NDEB (equivalency) and NBDE part 1 and 2 has? Please help!!
Hello I would like to know how to prepare for this exam DSCKE. Any syllabus or referencesHi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks
Hi I am Dr sangavi. Pedodontist from India. Even I am intrested to give dscke in 2017. Can u plz help me outHi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks
Any one who can help me out with DSCKE exam plz let me know
Where r u from?Hi I am Dr sangavi. Pedodontist from India. Even I am intrested to give dscke in 2017. Can u plz help me out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks
Hi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks
Hi
I'm also interested to take this exam do you have any information regarding reviewers?
Choco65
Hi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
Hi Jo ORTHO
We're you able to take the dscke exam for ortho? I'm also interested to take this exam can you please enlighten me on what to study and which reviewers to concentrate. Thanks hope to hear from you
I am Dr sanya pedodontist. I have studied the thread. I saw there r 4 parts. Question papers and materials similar to nbde exam.Hi Jo ORTHO
We're you able to take the dscke exam for ortho? I'm also interested to take this exam can you please enlighten me on what to study and which reviewers to concentrate. Thanks hope to hear from you
I am a Pedodontist too. Did you take dscke or planning to?I am Dr sanya pedodontist. I have studied the thread. I saw there r 4 parts. Question papers and materials similar to nbde exam.
Hi Jo ORTHO
We're you able to take the dscke exam for ortho? I'm also interested to take this exam can you please enlighten me on what to study and which reviewers to concentrate. Thanks hope to hear from you
Hi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.
Regards,
Jo ORTHO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi is there a group for DSCKE, ThanksIf u guyz are intrested we can form a group here
Is there's a group formed already ?I'm an pediatric dentist from India looking for information about this examHi is there a group for DSCKE, Thanks
Me too I'm Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery moving to canada next year... Would be great fun for any help I receive now so I'll be in a better position to help all who want to appear for the DSCKE... Thanks!!!
hi , did you get registered for exam yet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 708