DSCKE- dental speciality core knowledge exam-Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif50

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
I'm interested to have contact with any one who came across, gone through or have information about this exam ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi dear
I would like to know if you found ant new information and/or experience you did through these years about the DSCKE exam,

Regards
Ehsan

hi,
I'm interested to have contact with any one who came across, gone through or have information about this exam ?

Hi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.

Regards,
Jo ORTHO

Hi Folks,
I'm intending to write the DSCKE exam in 2014 and I'm looking to find study group partners. I work very hard and I'm prepared to give a lot if others are going to do the same. Contact me soon so that we can get started.

Regards,
Jo ORTHO
I'm a foreign trained Orthodontist too, I'm willing to write this exam in 2014 too, though still hesitated, as the subjects seem very wide, like you need to know everything about everythin, and it is not guaranteed that we can do anything with it even if you pass and achieve good results. Anyhow,, do you have any references, previous exams,, ill start my research and tell you if i find anything,,, greetings

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am an orthodontist and will be applying for DSCKE2014 and would like to contact any orthodontist applying to this exam to share information.

Hi Folks,

Regards,
Jo ORTHO
hi
would love to share info regarding DSCKE in nov 2014

Hey. Does anybody has any information on course / reference books for DSCKE? I think exam would be different for all specialities. But any question bank or reference books for the exam like NDEB (equivalency) and NBDE part 1 and 2 has? Please help!!

Hi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks

Hi all, I'm interested in taking the DSCKE exam in 2017, anyone interested in a group study or have some information that could help? I'm an orthodontist and I would be interested in any study material or any advice. Thanks
Hello I would like to know how to prepare for this exam DSCKE. Any syllabus or references

Hi I am intending to prepare for dental speciality core knowledge examination. Can anyone one help me

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I am Dr sangavi. Pedodontist from India. Even I am intrested to give dscke in 2017. Can u plz help me out

Amn I just need to clarify one thing. Do we need to clear nDBE exam before giving speciality exam?

Hi
I'm also interested to take this exam do you have any information regarding reviewers?

Choco65

Hi Folks,

Regards,
Jo ORTHO

Hi Jo ORTHO

We're you able to take the dscke exam for ortho? I'm also interested to take this exam can you please enlighten me on what to study and which reviewers to concentrate. Thanks hope to hear from you

Hi Jo ORTHO

We're you able to take the dscke exam for ortho? I'm also interested to take this exam can you please enlighten me on what to study and which reviewers to concentrate. Thanks hope to hear from you
I am Dr sanya pedodontist. I have studied the thread. I saw there r 4 parts. Question papers and materials similar to nbde exam.

Me too I'm Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery moving to canada next year... Would be great fun for any help I receive now so I'll be in a better position to help all who want to appear for the DSCKE... Thanks!!!

Hi..i am going to do mds ortho frm india this year..but i want to migrate to canada after mds. can you plz give me details regarding dscke...where should we study from ?? any particular study material ?

Hi Folks,

Regards,
Jo ORTHO

Me too I'm Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery moving to canada next year... Would be great fun for any help I receive now so I'll be in a better position to help all who want to appear for the DSCKE... Thanks!!!

hi , did you get registered for exam yet?