Dual credit classes

rubberducky101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Currently a senior and I've taken a a couple dual credit classes at my community college in my junior year and this year. Grades are a mixed of A's, B's, and one C. How serious does med school take these grades? Is the GPA for CC's transcript as important as the one that will be on my transcript for my future 4 year university?

Members don't see this ad.

Currently a senior and I've taken a a couple dual credit classes at my community college in my junior year and this year. Grades are a mixed of A's, B's, and one C. How serious does med school take these grades? Is the GPA for CC's transcript as important as the one that will be on my transcript for my future 4 year university?

The general consensus seems to be that while they are not as important, they will certainly have an impact by virtue of the fact that they affect your GPA. What's done is done, just do the best you can from here on out.

The general consensus seems to be that while they are not as important, they will certainly have an impact by virtue of the fact that they affect your GPA. What's done is done, just do the best you can from here on out.

Okay, thank you for your help.