Duke > butler :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frederico Albin

Yes thats my bulldog :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not hating on you blue devils, but i just wanted to see the underdog win lol. oh well... It was a very good game for those who missed... if that last shot went in... would have been 10000000000000 times better :D

Members don't see this ad.

not hating on you blue devils, but i just wanted to see the underdog win lol. Oh well... It was a very good game for those who missed... If that last shot went in... Would have been 10000000000000 times better :hungover:

i am. I hate duke.

for the record - i had this ^^^^^^^^ entire declarative statement in caps. so just imagine it that way when you read it, everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
Meh.. I'm from Indiana and was honestly happy to see the Bulldogs lose. Way too many annoying bandwagon fans for my taste..

...says the girl with a picture of peyton manning for her profile pic... haaaa.. i just hate dook

Meh.. I'm from Indiana and was honestly happy to see the Bulldogs lose. Way too many annoying bandwagon fans for my taste..
I bet you were glad when the Colts lost too :D

hahahaha yeah because the colts don't have many bandwagon fans...

ay reo u watching the tour this july? just noticed the pic of lance... team radioshak is gonna crush

heheh well every team has bandwagon fans when it's winning! But yes, the Colts certainly have their share. As for me, I've been a pretty diehard fan since I moved to IN in 1st grade : )

haaaa sarah's a tarheel too

yeah well next year we're gonna start kicking it again after harrison barnes, reggie bullock, and kendall marshall come in and clean the clock

yeah well next year we're gonna start kicking it again after harrison barnes, reggie bullock, and kendall marshall come in and clean the clock

Indeed. Adding some perimeter play (particularly via Bullock, a 6-7 athlete with allegedly deadly three pointer skills), some mug-janking athleticism and murderous work ethic in Barnes, crisp Cota-like passing from Marshall, and a hopefully injury-free frontcourt should go a long way.

Indeed. Adding some perimeter play (particularly via Bullock, a 6-7 athlete with allegedly deadly three pointer skills), some mug-janking athleticism and murderous work ethic in Barnes, crisp Cota-like passing from Marshall, and a hopefully injury-free frontcourt should go a long way.

This year was so bad, injury-wise. Can't wait for next season to start.