madcaps

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Hello all!
I was wondering if you guys could give input on Duke Peds residency program, as well as for Children't National in DC and some NY programs (Mt. Sinai, Cornell, Columbia). I'm coming from the west coast and haven't heard too much about these programs. Are the residents happy, etc.? Wondering if I should go visit (as the fundage is low at this point!). Any input would be appreciated!

amarula

attending
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
madcaps said:
Hello all!
I was wondering if you guys could give input on Duke Peds residency program, as well as for Children't National in DC and some NY programs (Mt. Sinai, Cornell, Columbia). I'm coming from the west coast and haven't heard too much about these programs. Are the residents happy, etc.? Wondering if I should go visit (as the fundage is low at this point!). Any input would be appreciated!
Are you applying there?

madcaps

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
amarula said:
Are you applying there?
yes, i have applied to these places. just wondering if i should go ahead and go visit...

amarula

attending
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
madcaps said:
yes, i have applied to these places. just wondering if i should go ahead and go visit...
If you're wondering whether it's worth it to visit (as I am doing about CA places), then it probably isn't worth it. I'm likely going to cancel my Cali interviews (as long as my boyfriend who I'm couples matching with) decides to as well.

About the Ads