Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Duke interview question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Sunnygirl, Nov 17, 2002.

1. Sunnygirl

Sunnygirl Member
    7+ Year Member

I had a quick question. I am trying to schedule an interview at Duke and my plane tix to go there. Is there a time they tell you not to make a flight before? If not, what time did your day end?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jot

jot

they told me not to take a flight before 5 - but i was done well befoer that on my md day (2:30) but i would heed their advice, never know what schedualing problems come up. secondly, it takes about 1/2 hour to get to the aeroport from duke. goodluck on your interview.
    -jot

4. Focus

Focus crazy!!
    7+ Year Member

Hi Sunnygirl,

It depends on what time your interview is.

When I was there, some people were done by 3pm. While others, such as myself, had an interview at 4pm, so I wasn't out till around 5..well i was actually done at 4:30 but I stayed to talk with one of the cute applicants who was waiting to get picked up :D

But from what I understand, a 4pm interview is the latest interview for the day, so you SHOULD be out of there by 4:45pm.

Good luck.

- Focus