You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Duke MBS 2022-2023
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey, applied for this cohort. good luck yall!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here, good luck everyone!
sjltennesseee
New Member
Found out about the program late and applied regular decision… such a cool opportunity. Good luck everyone ❤️
No, it says March 4th. Have you heard back ?Has anyone heard back yet?
Nope, but I know last year they released decisions around this week (22nd or so) but I guess they are a little delayed this cycle.No, it says March 4th. Have you heard back ?
It says that March 4th was the earliest they'd send decisions this year! 🙂Nope, but I know last year they released decisions around this week (22nd or so) but I guess they are a little delayed this cycle.
Ah gotcha gotcha.It says that March 4th was the earliest they'd send decisions this year! 🙂
One more day guyyysss😭
For those who did priority review when do you think we'll hear today? Has anyone heard yet?
Based on what I've seen, people usually find out by around noon (EST), but I'm not 100% sureFor those who did priority review when do you think we'll hear today? Has anyone heard yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck everyone, sending much love !
what were your stats?I just got my acceptance call 🙂 Good luck guys!!
I have a 3.96 cumulative GPA, 3.97 science GPA. (517 MCAT but I didn't submit that).what were your stats?
Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, you have amazing stats so made made you want to apply to an SMP program?I have a 3.96 cumulative GPA, 3.97 science GPA. (517 MCAT but I didn't submit that).
Thank you! The biggest reason I applied is because I'm an international student, which has made getting an interview/acceptance from any medical school in the US extremely difficult/impossible (mostly due to the fact that schools that take internationals tend to be T20 or take over-qualified students over traditional undergraduates). I wanted to do something competitive yet meaningful during my gap year and Duke's program was unique in that it has a strong medical basis and incorporates clinical experience into the curriculum. Plus, it has some ties with Duke's SOM and will complement my undergraduate education pretty well 🙂Congratulations! Just out of curiosity, you have amazing stats so made made you want to apply to an SMP program?
Oh that makes sense. Congratulations once again and I’m sure you’ll do well in the program. Good luck!Thank you! The biggest reason I applied is because I'm an international student, which has made getting an interview/acceptance from any medical school in the US extremely difficult/impossible (mostly due to the fact that schools that take internationals tend to be T20 or take over-qualified students over traditional undergraduates). I wanted to do something competitive yet meaningful during my gap year and Duke's program was unique in that it has a strong medical basis and incorporates clinical experience into the curriculum. Plus, it has some ties with Duke's SOM and will complement my undergraduate education pretty well 🙂
Received my acceptance call today! Good luck to everyone!
anyone know when regular review decisions are likely to come out ?
It says from 3/11 - 4/8 on a rolling basis, but based on past threads it seems that a lot of regular review decisions came out on the last possible day lol. We can hope for sooner than later 🤞anyone know when regular review decisions are likely to come out ?
D
deleted1133608
Got a call around 12:10PM notifying me of my acceptance. Best wishes to everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my acceptance call 2 hours ago - Congratulations everyone! (Also having a hard time deciding between this and BU MAMS, if anyone can speak to this, I'd really appreciate it!)
greys_anonymous
New Member
Got my acceptance call around 10 AM! Congrats everyone! Currently trying to decide between Duke and NIH Fellowship! Best of luck to everyone!
got my call this morning too! Congrats everyone! Does anyone know if a Facebook group was made?
D
deleted1133608
Congrats! I don’t think there’s a Facebook group (at least not one that I’m aware of)got my call this morning too! Congrats everyone! Does anyone know if a Facebook group was made?
Thank you very much, congrats to you as well! I wasn’t able to find one either haha. I have never created a group but I can go ahead and tryCongrats! I don’t think there’s a Facebook group (at least not one that I’m aware of)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 404