Duke Secondary Help ASAP please :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echostation

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i tried emailing duke but they havne't responded just yet and i couldn't find my answer in their large extensive faq

if we have a committee letter/composite letter and though they want us to fill each individual recommender apart of the composite letter anyhow, i was wondering should we check the box "composite letter" for each recommender/recommendation listed? Or should we only click/check the box "composite letter" for our pre health dean and leave the same box BLANK for those individual recommenders who are APART of this composite letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by echostation
hey guys, i tried emailing duke but they havne't responded just yet and i couldn't find my answer in their large extensive faq

if we have a committee letter/composite letter and though they want us to fill each individual recommender apart of the composite letter anyhow, i was wondering should we check the box "composite letter" for each recommender/recommendation listed? Or should we only click/check the box "composite letter" for our pre health dean and leave the same box BLANK for those individual recommenders who are APART of this composite letter?

I said commitee letter and including the prehealth dean and explicitly named all the professors.

Originally posted by echostation

I just listed them separately, because my school doesn't make a composite letter with excerpts from each individual letter. I think they'll figure it out either way. This is what my premed advisor told me to do though.