Duke Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bebe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys. New girl here! I have a question.
Has anyone submitted the secondary after the 2 week deadline? I have not been able to complete everything during these 2 weeks and wanted to know if it is okay to submit like 2 or 3 days later. Are you penalized?
Any info will really help

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

On the email, it says the deadline is 14 days after you receive the email. On the site, when you submit, it says 16 days. How late are you after the two weeks? If you're before the 16 week deadline, you can plead that you saw on their site it's 16 days. Otherwise, I don't know how strict Duke is with their deadlines.

Send them an e-mail and ask them directly.

Dr.Perez

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called the admissions office this morning and they said "just get it is as soon as possible." Sounded like the deadline was flexible, but I'm not sure how late they will accept the secondary.

I just called and they said the same. I asked if anyone is penalize because of a later application and they said no!

I emailed and asked and this is the reply I got:

"Submit your secondary application as soon as you can, that was just a suggestive date."

But I too got the impression it was a steadfast deadline. I'm going to try and get it in this weekend (one or two days late).