DUKE: still haven't heard anything from duke whatsoever post interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
almost over said:
i still havent heard anything from duke. just send me my rejection already!!

Perhaps that's a good thing! Don't assume it's a rejection quite yet

Members don't see this ad.

Got my waitlist letter yesterday. I think they sent it to NY before sending it back to NC to me! Oh well.....here's to people going to Harvard!!! Drop already....I want in!

muchlove said:
Got my waitlist letter yesterday. I think they sent it to NY before sending it back to NC to me! Oh well.....here's to people going to Harvard!!! Drop already....I want in!

I like the theory, but why have I not gotten anything in NY yet? Where do you suppose my letter is being routed first? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
sven said:
I like the theory, but why have I not gotten anything in NY yet? Where do you suppose my letter is being routed first? :laugh:

Hmmm....well, there's always NV! Looks like NY to me :D

The mail came today.....

AND STILL NOTHING! At least the us postal service is giving me something to live for.

Still nothing in NYC!

Finally got a waitlist letter today from Duke in SoCal(postmarked March 4). Best I was hoping for at this point--here's hoping people decide to go elsewhere and I get in!

Nothing in Northern CA.

Either a waitlist or (more likely) a rejection.

Tra La La said:
Nothing in Northern CA.

Either a waitlist or (more likely) a rejection.

Still waiting... :laugh:

I am still waiting in Northern California too! Could it be our region? I'm in Benicia, where are you Tra La La?

so_nice said:
I am still waiting in Northern California too! Could it be our region? I'm in Benicia, where are you Tra La La?

What's up! N. Caleefornia representing!

I'm in the Sacramento area.

I called Duke yesterday, and they say that everyone should have their letters by Monday.

G'luck! :luck:

why havent i heard anything in dc??? mail shouldnt take this long!

Members don't see this ad :)
apparently they mailed letters out on monday, wednesday and friday. i still haven´t gotten mine either. the rejection should come tomorrow, seeing as the harvard one came today.

oh well, can´t complain too much about where i stand now.

I called the office yesterday, and was told that the latest my letter should arrive (in NYC) was today. But today...nothing!

The number of rejection letters must be slowing down the USPS

flaming_gypsy said:
still nothing for me.

Still nothing...what gives?

yeah me either...this is starting to get annoying
preferred address (DC)
permanent (CA)

Nothing for me either, even though a girl in my dorm received her letter right on schedule.

Penelope1 said:
Nothing for me either, even though a girl in my dorm received her letter right on schedule.

Hey, I just contacted the admissions office and they finally agreed with me that something was wrong and that my letter had probably gotten lost in the mail. If you STILL haven't heard from Duke yet, I'd suggest that you do the same.

i would call them again to have my letter resent, but the lady i spoke with on the phone yesterday was extremely rude to me and told me to be patient and that it should arrive this week. i{m sure it{s lost in the mail, and i don{t plan on calling back, because i figure there isn{t any use.

but for all of those who care, definitely call back and they should send something out later this week if you still haven{t heard.

I know everyone has been in suspense, but i did get my letter from Duke saturday. Waitlisted like so many others.