1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Dumb question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by juan7677, Sep 18, 2002.

1. juan7677

juan7677 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I have a dumb question.......I have an interview from 8am to 2pm at Temple but my check out time for the hotel is at 1pm. So I'm figuring that I have to take my luggage with me to the interview. I was wondering if schools let you put your luggage somewhere while you do your interview. What did you guys do?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sadeqq

sadeqq Member
    7+ Year Member

hotels i've been to in the past allow you to use storage space in the hotel to leave your bags, for free. So check with the hotel and ask if they do that.

si

4. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    I've stored my luggage at the admissions office -- it worked just fine (I only had a garment bag, which didn't take up too much space).