Dumb Question

Started by serpiente
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

serpiente

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a pretty lame question I know, but is MLK day a postal/federal holiday? in all states? My boss is making me work even though our
(state) institution gets the day off. I'm just wondering if I'll be getting any mail tomorrow. I'm assuming no, but just wanted to know for sure...
 
damn kid, you don't have any other way of finding this out??? i was gonna call a friend to see if i have school tomorrow...

anyway, no mail tomorrow i believe.
 
I seriously checked the USPS website and didn't see anything about holidays. But I did say it was a dumb question.
 
No mail tomorrow.

Some schools such as mine don't have school either. But don't bother waiting by the mailbox.