Dumb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dwigt

Assistant^RegionalManager
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I already realize how much of a dumb@ss I am for doing this, so no criticism needed, thanks. I was initially going to apply to both U of Washington and Wash U, but before I submitted I decided not to apply U of W. However, I was just looking at my app again today and realized that I removed Wash U instead. Does anyone know if AMCAS will let me change and/or remove U of W and replace it with Wash U without losing any $? My status is "waiting for review."

p.s. I already wrote AMCAS an email, but from what I hear it could take weeks to get a reply, so any input would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

FrogDoc07 said:
Ok, I already realize how much of a dumb@ss I am for doing this, so no criticism needed, thanks. I was initially going to apply to both U of Washington and Wash U, but before I submitted I decided not to apply U of W. However, I was just looking at my app again today and realized that I removed Wash U instead. Does anyone know if AMCAS will let me change and/or remove U of W and replace it with Wash U without losing any $? My status is "waiting for review."

p.s. I already wrote AMCAS an email, but from what I hear it could take weeks to get a reply, so any input would be appreciated.

Ah, it is only $30... just tag the other one. You might get lucky and get a secondary/interview for both.

You can't take the school off but you can certainly add UW. $30. No problem. If you choose not to complete Wash U's secondary that is your own business.

It is faster to add the schools once you're verified.

you can't pull back your app to washu (unless AMCAS honors your request). you'll have to lose $30 in submitting an additional app to UW.