dwigt

Assistant^RegionalManager
10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2006
TX
Status
Medical Student
Ok, I already realize how much of a [email protected] I am for doing this, so no criticism needed, thanks. I was initially going to apply to both U of Washington and Wash U, but before I submitted I decided not to apply U of W. However, I was just looking at my app again today and realized that I removed Wash U instead. Does anyone know if AMCAS will let me change and/or remove U of W and replace it with Wash U without losing any $? My status is "waiting for review."

p.s. I already wrote AMCAS an email, but from what I hear it could take weeks to get a reply, so any input would be appreciated.

eerapido

EagleEyes
10+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2006
Status
Medical Student
FrogDoc07 said:
Ok, I already realize how much of a [email protected] I am for doing this, so no criticism needed, thanks. I was initially going to apply to both U of Washington and Wash U, but before I submitted I decided not to apply U of W. However, I was just looking at my app again today and realized that I removed Wash U instead. Does anyone know if AMCAS will let me change and/or remove U of W and replace it with Wash U without losing any $? My status is "waiting for review."

p.s. I already wrote AMCAS an email, but from what I hear it could take weeks to get a reply, so any input would be appreciated.

Ah, it is only $30... just tag the other one. You might get lucky and get a secondary/interview for both.

jackieMD2007

***MVI***
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
The Hospital
Status
Resident [Any Field]
You can't take the school off but you can certainly add UW. $30. No problem. If you choose not to complete Wash U's secondary that is your own business.

It is faster to add the schools once you're verified.

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Status
Medical Student
you can't pull back your app to washu (unless AMCAS honors your request). you'll have to lose $30 in submitting an additional app to UW.

About the Ads