Duquesne University, Mylan SOP (Weekend Program) C/O 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Z-Qualizer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else applying to the weekend PharmD program for fall 2017 admission?

The application process begins September 1st.

Note: Duquesne does not participate in PharmCAS. You send all of your application materials directly to them.
 
Anyone else applying to the weekend PharmD program for fall 2017 admission?

The application process begins September 1st.

Note: Duquesne does not participate in PharmCAS. You send all of your application materials directly to them.
I am planning to apply for it. But not sure if I am eligible as I have a bachelors from a foreign university. Any idea about the interview process n dates?