Dyouvile DPT Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Achilles0990

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Student Doctor Network Community!

I have just been accepted into Dyouvile's DPT program and will be expected to start this upcoming summer. Thing is, I am originally from California so not only will the move be a drastic change, I would be paying more if I went out of state (IE: 120k in tuition at Dyouvile vs. 74k in tuition at Fresno). From what I understand, Dyouvile is a good school but I want to hear more about the program from the students who are currently going through it or ones who have already graduated. I want to know as much about the program and what living in Buffalo NY is like so I can make a final decision. I would love to hear it all so please if you know about the program or know what it's like living there, please comment! Thank you!
 
Congratulations on your acceptance.

I applied to D'Youville and I'm still waiting to hear from them. Do you mind sharing your stats and when/how did you get your acceptance?

Thank You 🙂

No Prob! I got a got the call on Feb 4th saying I was off the wait list and received an offer letter Feb 13th. I'm from California so odds are I may pass on Dyouvile in favor of staying in my home state. Here are my stats for this application cycle. Best of luck!

Undergrad GPA: 3.48
Degree: BS and AA in Kinesiology and AA in English/Math
Prereq GPA (For Dyouvile): 3.70 estimated
GRE Scores: 151(Quantitative), 149 (Verbal), 4 (Writing)
Observation Hours: 2000 hrs (Mix of Pediatric, SNFs, Acute Rehab, Orthopedic, Geriatric, and Sports)
Certificates: Registered Behavior Technician, EMT-B, CSCS (in progress)
Extracurricular: Pre-PT Club Officer in charge of Student Outreach
Recent Job Experience: Club and High School volleyball coach (Head coach and Assistant Coach), Registered Behavioral Technician, Physical Therapy Aide at inpatient and outpatient facilities
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No Prob! I got a got the call on Feb 4th saying I was off the wait list and received an offer letter Feb 13th. I'm from California so odds are I may pass on Dyouvile in favor of staying in my home state. Here are my stats for this application cycle. Best of luck!

Undergrad GPA: 3.48
Degree: BS and AA in Kinesiology and AA in English/Math
Prereq GPA (For Dyouvile): 3.70 estimated
GRE Scores: 151(Quantitative), 149 (Verbal), 4 (Writing)
Observation Hours: 2000 hrs (Mix of Pediatric, SNFs, Acute Rehab, Orthopedic, Geriatric, and Sports)
Certificates: Registered Behavior Technician, EMT-B, CSCS (in progress)
Extracurricular: Pre-PT Club Officer in charge of Student Outreach
Recent Job Experience: Club and High School volleyball coach (Head coach and Assistant Coach), Registered Behavioral Technician, Physical Therapy Aide at inpatient and outpatient facilities

They said you were off the waitlist? I guess that means their class is full and since they already have a waitlist, I've probably been rejected 🙁.

Thanks & Good luck to you too.
 
They said you were off the waitlist? I guess that means their class is full and since they already have a waitlist, I've probably been rejected 🙁.

Thanks & Good luck to you too.

Don't lose hope! If not Dyouvile, I hope you have a few more schools to hear back from. If not, you have next cycle. Good luck!