General Admissions & OTCAS D'Youville College Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTlovexo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I decided to make another thread for D'Youville acceptances for Fall 2017! I just put down my deposit and wanted to see if I could find any others who are pretty sure they will be attending D'Youville in the fall!:soexcited:

Members don't see this ad.

I put my deposit down last week for D'Youville. I still have to go visit the school but I'm pretty sure I will be attending this fall! :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
I put my deposit down last week for D'Youville. I still have to go visit the school but I'm pretty sure I will be attending this fall! :laugh:
I definitely have to take a trip out there to visit too! Are you from New York?

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely have to take a trip out there to visit too! Are you from New York?
Yeah I am. I live on Long Island so for the most part I'll be flying back and forth but I'm up at school right now which is only 3-4 hours away. I'm actually planning to go to their open house this Saturday so I'll let you know how it goes!

I am putting my deposit down Wednesday! I am hoping it is not all filled by then

Yeah I am. I live on Long Island so for the most part I'll be flying back and forth but I'm up at school right now which is only 3-4 hours away. I'm actually planning to go to their open house this Saturday so I'll let you know how it goes!
Yesss please do! I was going to do the same but I have to work /:

Can those who were accepted post their stats and what they like about the program? I'm considering applying in July!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I sent in my deposit 2 weeks ago! I'm from Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area). I can't make the open house Saturday because I have to work but I am planning on going up to visit on my own soon!

I'll be attending! I'm from the area of you have any questions :)

I put deposit down two weeks ago. I need to look for housing and a roommate!

Hi! I've been accepted to Dyouville for OT and I've put my deposit down. I think we should get a Facebook group/ page (however that works) going so we can all get in contact easier and the people looking for roommates can get connected!

That's a great idea. Can you start one?

Okay so I think I made a page! I named it Dyouville College Occupational Therapy 2017. If you can't find it add me as a friend on Facebook- Lindsey Silfer- and I'll send you an invite :)

Delia also made a Facebook group which could be easier. The name is D'Youville Master's of Occupational Therapy '20

I sent in my deposit 2 weeks ago! I'm from Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh area). I can't make the open house Saturday because I have to work but I am planning on going up to visit on my own soon!
Do you need a roommate at DYouville?