D'Youville DPT Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkss3177

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I have been trying to find a facebook page for incoming PT students but have not found anything! Have you had any luck?
Hi,
It seems like there is no facebook page for our class yet. We should start a group page!

I am starting this summer as well! Have either of you made the FB page? If not I'd be willing to make it.

hello soon to be classmates, is there anyone in the group that will be seeking offcampus housing walking distance from the campus?

Is everyone ready for orientation this week? lol also does anyone know if there's a dress code for orientation? Not sure if we need to be in business casual, or does it not matter?

Hey everyone! I will be starting at D'Youville this fall for physician assistant! I'm looking to live at Collegiate Village, and I'm wondering if any of you females would be interested:) If you are, message me!

Would all of you that were accepted to D'youville for the 2016-17 cycle mind sharing your stats? I am applying this cycle and want an idea of what they are looking for.
Thanks!!

Would all of you that were accepted to D'youville for the 2016-17 cycle mind sharing your stats? I am applying this cycle and want an idea of what they are looking for.
Thanks!!
I can tell you my stats which got me waitlisted so you know what you should beat :)
about 3.35 cumulative AND science GPA (had a few B-'s and some retakes (C+ to A-))
50 hours outpatients 50 hours inpatient
cadaver lab TA
1 LOR from gross anatomy professor (he used to teach a D'Youville DPT class)
1 LOR from outpatient PT

I can tell you my stats which got me waitlisted so you know what you should beat :)
about 3.35 cumulative AND science GPA (had a few B-'s and some retakes (C+ to A-))
50 hours outpatients 50 hours inpatient
cadaver lab TA
1 LOR from gross anatomy professor (he used to teach a D'Youville DPT class)
1 LOR from outpatient PT

Thank you!!
I have a lower GPA, around a 3.3... but a good amount of experience ~800 hrs and was in the military prior to college. Just hoping these aspects make up for the gpa!
Thanks again

I am really debating on this school. The price is extremely expensive for D'Youville. Currently, I have a 4.0 Science Pre-req and a 3.70ish cumulative GPA with military service. Loads of volunteer service and disaster relief experience working at an aeromedical evacuation squadron. I am trying to justify the price of this college against Daemon which has similar costs but has a higher percentage in graduation. Also, have 200+ observation hours with two LOR's from two different PTs.

I am really debating on this school. The price is extremely expensive for D'Youville. Currently, I have a 4.0 Science Pre-req and a 3.70ish cumulative GPA with military service. Loads of volunteer service and disaster relief experience working at an aeromedical evacuation squadron. I am trying to justify the price of this college against Daemon which has similar costs but has a higher percentage in graduation. Also, have 200+ observation hours with two LOR's from two different PTs.

look into state schools. you mentioned a few buffalo schools so i am assuming you are going to be attending school in Buffalo. Check out UB's program (does require an extra year)

look into state schools. you mentioned a few buffalo schools so i am assuming you are going to be attending school in Buffalo. Check out UB's program (does require an extra year)
Actually, I am applying all over the United States. Currently, living in Japan (military). I just want to get into a program, so anywhere i'll move too.

Actually, I am applying all over the United States. Currently, living in Japan (military). I just want to get into a program, so anywhere i'll move too.

I see, good luck!