You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
D'Youville DPT Class of 2019
Started by kkss3177
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone?
Hi! I will be starting PT school this summer!!!
Also, I have been trying to find a facebook page for incoming PT students but have not found anything! Have you had any luck?Hi! I will be starting PT school this summer!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,Also, I have been trying to find a facebook page for incoming PT students but have not found anything! Have you had any luck?
It seems like there is no facebook page for our class yet. We should start a group page!
Hi,
It seems like there is no facebook page for our class yet. We should start a group page!
Agreed! Let me know when you start it and I will join it.
I am starting this summer as well! Have either of you made the FB page? If not I'd be willing to make it.
I'll be starting this summer too! Anybody make a page yet?
I'll be starting this summer too! Anybody make a page yet?
I don't think anyone has made one yet! I just got back from vacation!
Hey everyone! I will be starting at D'Youville this fall for physician assistant! I'm looking to live at Collegiate Village, and I'm wondering if any of you females would be interested🙂 If you are, message me!
I can tell you my stats which got me waitlisted so you know what you should beat 🙂Would all of you that were accepted to D'youville for the 2016-17 cycle mind sharing your stats? I am applying this cycle and want an idea of what they are looking for.
Thanks!!
about 3.35 cumulative AND science GPA (had a few B-'s and some retakes (C+ to A-))
50 hours outpatients 50 hours inpatient
cadaver lab TA
1 LOR from gross anatomy professor (he used to teach a D'Youville DPT class)
1 LOR from outpatient PT
I can tell you my stats which got me waitlisted so you know what you should beat 🙂
about 3.35 cumulative AND science GPA (had a few B-'s and some retakes (C+ to A-))
50 hours outpatients 50 hours inpatient
cadaver lab TA
1 LOR from gross anatomy professor (he used to teach a D'Youville DPT class)
1 LOR from outpatient PT
Thank you!!
I have a lower GPA, around a 3.3... but a good amount of experience ~800 hrs and was in the military prior to college. Just hoping these aspects make up for the gpa!
Thanks again
I am really debating on this school. The price is extremely expensive for D'Youville. Currently, I have a 4.0 Science Pre-req and a 3.70ish cumulative GPA with military service. Loads of volunteer service and disaster relief experience working at an aeromedical evacuation squadron. I am trying to justify the price of this college against Daemon which has similar costs but has a higher percentage in graduation. Also, have 200+ observation hours with two LOR's from two different PTs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am really debating on this school. The price is extremely expensive for D'Youville. Currently, I have a 4.0 Science Pre-req and a 3.70ish cumulative GPA with military service. Loads of volunteer service and disaster relief experience working at an aeromedical evacuation squadron. I am trying to justify the price of this college against Daemon which has similar costs but has a higher percentage in graduation. Also, have 200+ observation hours with two LOR's from two different PTs.
look into state schools. you mentioned a few buffalo schools so i am assuming you are going to be attending school in Buffalo. Check out UB's program (does require an extra year)
Actually, I am applying all over the United States. Currently, living in Japan (military). I just want to get into a program, so anywhere i'll move too.look into state schools. you mentioned a few buffalo schools so i am assuming you are going to be attending school in Buffalo. Check out UB's program (does require an extra year)
Actually, I am applying all over the United States. Currently, living in Japan (military). I just want to get into a program, so anywhere i'll move too.
I see, good luck!
thank you! Good luck to you!I see, good luck!